Who's Up For A Night Out?

donna

ok, so im in bangkok for a month on a short term job. im up for a night out and was thinking this wednesday at the witches tavern. any of you guys and girls up for it? or any other venue for that matter?

Nice one. We should have more posts like this. Us foreigners are meant to be more friendly when away from home (we are). If I was in BKK I'd be first there, but unfortunately I'm in UK for a month of work in the countryside living my social life through my computer. Back on Aug 2nd...anything happening after that date?!

ok, so im in bangkok for a month on a short term job. im up for a night out and was thinking this wednesday at the witches tavern. any of you guys and girls up for it? or any other venue for that matter?

This Wednesday = 11th July?

Give me a clue ..And PM me, If i am not that busy in my clinic , i will go there to see you.

I miss you P' Donna

This Wednesday = 11th July?

Give me a clue ..And PM me, If i am not that busy in my clinic , i will go there to see you.

I miss you P' Donna

Witches in Ruam Rudee? Best oysters ever.

yep. witches. wednesday. i will be there from 5pm.

Hi Donna,

I'd like to meet up with you as I live in Bangkok... :D

Just want to clarify, is that Witches Tavern in Thonglo? as there's a post earlier mentioning Ruam Rudee?!?!

P.S

MiG, are you free too? good time to meet up before we start travelling... :o

I could be tempted to come out for a shandy or two...

Extracted from "Chat room quote of the day":

[13:06] <else-day-3> great, donna is arranging a night out tomorrow, and wolfie says he might go

[13:06] <PhaZeY> heh

[13:06] <else-day-3> i'd love to meet donna

[13:06] <PhaZeY> seems a nice person

[13:07] <yorky> take a few heads of garlic with you

[13:07] <yorky> and don't wear any wool

[13:07] <toaster`> hmmmm...

[13:07] * toaster` keeps quiet about virgins

now youve confused me stumonster. ive never been to witches before (been called a witch a few times apparently though) so didnt know about the upstairs/downstairs thing. if we see anyone looking around the place for people, we will just ask if you are thai visa people i suppose and then make you buy the first round.

easy peasy.