Any Chinese Restaurant Opened Late In Bangkok ?

frenchFARANGbkk

• 3 weeks later...

If somebody is also looking for a good chinese restaurant you can try ROYAL KITCHEN on Thonglor Sukumvit 55 and IATA PATA on petchaburi road.

They both are opened until 2am, unlike these crazy hotel restaurants (Bai yun at banyan tree, etc...) that close at 10:30 pm

I like to eat at a 24 hour Dim Sum place - it is 16 baht per plate and they steam it fresh when you order it - the Dim Sum is actually better than many of the fancy Chinese hotel restaurants as well

To get there hop onto Ratchada and when you get to the street for Huai Kawang - instead of going left towards the market Huai Kwang turn right (i think the name is Pracha Utit or something like that)

The Dim Sum place is a few meters after the corner on the right -

It is right across from where you get off the MRT Huai Kwang Station as well (you just have to get out on the correct side)_

I like to eat at a 24 hour Dim Sum place - it is 16 baht per plate and they steam it fresh when you order it - the Dim Sum is actually better than many of the fancy Chinese hotel restaurants as well

To get there hop onto Ratchada and when you get to the street for Huai Kawang - instead of going left towards the market Huai Kwang turn right (i think the name is Pracha Utit or something like that)

The Dim Sum place is a few meters after the corner on the right -

It is right across from where you get off the MRT Huai Kwang Station as well (you just have to get out on the correct side)_

Many Dim Sum restaurants of this kind in BKK, but I was speaking about REAL chinese food, not dim sum.

And sorry but I think that these cheap Dim Sum are really far to be good, and they don't have pork inside, but the fat of the pork.