Patong Tourists Find Sex Workers A Turn-off

george

I have noticed in Phuket that the gals do grab you and molest you when you walk through the bar areas. They are very aggressive in their domain but haven't noticed this happening in the streets.

Patong beach is filthy and i can't believe anyone stays there for the beach.

If you want a nice beach go outside of Patong.

Phuket is worth going to if you haven't been before but for me it is too expensive when you compare it to other destinations in Thailand.

And, if you are a hardened sanuker you cannot beat Pattaya.

Patong is getting cleaned up. Look at the new compelx on the beach next to Ipanima, the <deleted> place on Soi Seapearl is down with the who street up to the beer bars going to be new and that is next as the land is not public! Patong is a mix or rural and tourist. Just look at all the building that is going on! <deleted>, Im there every other month and the place is alwasy looking differnet!

post 1sonthaya Posted: Fri 2004-07-30, 01:11:35 

Group: Members

Member No.: 6,353

QUOTE (Tornado @ Mon 2004-07-12, 10:38:21)

I actually do not think Patong is cleaning up its image at all. In my opinion it is getting worse and now Pooyai Pian has been re elected it will be the same as it always has been. The mafia element in Patong is out of hand with low life scum bags dictating how the street is run and who can be where.

The water park idea has been on the table for 4 years and my Aussie mate who has been trying to get it off the ground has been hit with beaurocrat crap any time he moves forward.

Patong and Phuket as a whole for that matter is also far to expensive and that is because in the most part, the farangs have placed European prices on everything.

Patong is a sh!t hole and getting worse by the year. 

What makes you an expert on Phuket/Patong ? 

post 2sonthaya Posted: Mon 2004-08-30, 00:40:26 

Group: Members

Member No.: 6,353

QUOTE (Tornado @ Mon 2004-07-12, 10:38:21)

I actually do not think Patong is cleaning up its image at all. In my opinion it is getting worse and now Pooyai Pian has been re elected it will be the same as it always has been. The mafia element in Patong is out of hand with low life scum bags dictating how the street is run and who can be where.

The water park idea has been on the table for 4 years and my Aussie mate who has been trying to get it off the ground has been hit with beaurocrat crap any time he moves forward.

Patong and Phuket as a whole for that matter is also far to expensive and that is because in the most part, the farangs have placed European prices on everything.

Patong is a sh!t hole and getting worse by the year. 

Are you an expert on Phuket ? 

blimey sonthaya your doing it again, double replies, A MONTH APART :o

check out the dates

Dave if I look back to some of your postings, it would be more than double, and not a month apart, so lay off, we all make mistakes. :D

are the prostitutes really bad in patong...........do they come up to you and approach you or do they wait for you to approach them.....i am visting patong beach in jan 2005, and i dont think my parents will be too happy if prostitutes harass them.....

I wouldn't worry too much there are plenty of tourist families wandering up and down Bangla rd.

Just don't let them wander into the "Crocodile" after midnight. They might not make it out alive! :o