Ireland-thailand And Vice Versa

tayto

Since Gulf air have now suspended their flight DUB- BKK, I have been looking at substitute airlines and prices and come up with this. Seems a very good price and even cheaper than ex London

Search Results ebookers.ie

Dublin [DUB] - Bangkok [bKK] - Fri 05 Oct 07/Sun 21 Oct 07 Return

Etihad Airways

EY 42/402 10:15 hrs

Fri, 5 Oct 07

Dublin [DUB] 07:10 hrs

Sat, 6 Oct 07

Bangkok [bKK] 14h 55m 1 Stop

(via Abu Dhabi [AUH] ) Euros713

Special Web Fare

(all prices incl. of taxes and fees)

Edited by tayto

In June I flew Dublin-Zurich-Bangkok with Swiss Air, booked through Benz travel, £525 return. My friend flew Dub-Amsterdam-Bkk for a similar price, also booked thru Benz. I took us AGES to find something that cheap, so that does seem like a very good deal!

In June I flew Dublin-Zurich-Bangkok with Swiss Air, booked through Benz travel, £525 return. My friend flew Dub-Amsterdam-Bkk for a similar price, also booked thru Benz. I took us AGES to find something that cheap, so that does seem like a very good deal!

The Etihad flights from dublin are good

just a 1-2 hour stopover in Abu Dhabi is good to do and good personal inflight entertainment with dozens of movies and cd's available.

Price can be ok if booked on time

Sounds exceptionally good to me. I normally fly Shannon-Amseterdam-BKK with Aer Lingus/China airlines. Most important thing for me is check in and stopover times. You seem to have a good arrangement their. I see no advantage in a cheap flight if you have to check in at an ungodly hour and feel wrecked before you even start the journey. Joe