Honest Maid Needed In Bangkok For Part Time Hours

jackbristol

Hello all,

Can anyone recommend a maid or a good maid agency in Bangkok for part time hours, perhaps two or three days per week? I've heard a few horror stories so I'm a bit hesistant. Also, is there anything I should look out for or any tips, other than hide the valuables?

Cheers in advance!

Regards, Jack

Hello all,

Can anyone recommend a maid or a good maid agency in Bangkok for part time hours, perhaps two or three days per week? I've heard a few horror stories so I'm a bit hesistant. Also, is there anything I should look out for or any tips, other than hide the valuables?

Cheers in advance!

Regards, Jack

you should check out nanny plaza. they have maids too.

I'll sak my maids if they hv any friend, they r from Myanmar, pretty honest girls :o

my ones i hv them for 3 yrs, never ever any problemm so if they hv a friend to recomendate will be as honest as them. I will post back in night time.

:D

some of the massage girls at the winwam massage over in nana square 4 floor will work as a maid. I used to go there all the

time a long time ago. anyway, I went there about 4 months ago, and some of the girls whom I have known for about 10 years told me they want to get some work as a maid to supplement their income. one of my friends who was with me at the time decided to try them out. he tells me they do good work as a maid. but you might have to train them on some of the things you want them to do in the beginning. like using the washing machine. everybody has their own routine for washing clothes.

300 baht for a 3 to 4 hour cleaning session. my friend has a 80 sqm place.

contact Let or Pond if you are interested - 081-928-5039

I think prices are negotiable depending on what you want them to do, and how far they have to travel.

one good thing about these girls is - they have worked at winwam for a long time. if you have problems, you can always go back to winwam to contact them. unlike a stranger who could run off with all your belongings.

• 3 weeks later...

Khun Soe has worked for us as a live in maid for the past 18 months. She works independently, is very trustworthy and a great cook of both western and Asian dishes. She speaks Burmese, English & Thai and has a work permit. You can contact Soe directly on 0868971229.