Hitler’s AI Translated Speeches Go Viral on TikTok in Troubling Trend

Social Media

1 minute ago, johng said:

You asked "is it the Jews"  I didn't mention them at all.

If you think its them then "up to you"

I think that a basic English lesson is needed here .

Have you get a spare 30 minutes whilst I explain to you what a question is and how a questions differs form a statement or an opinion ?

Or are you just avoiding the question by playing dumb ?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

If you think Hitler could have been trusted making that peace offer, you’re deluded. Hitler had been building a war machine and a propaganda machine for years, and the only thing he was interested in was going to war, creating a huge German empire and getting revenge for ‘Versailles’. That, and killing all the Jews. And everyone else he viewed as his enemy. Which was pretty much everyone who didn’t agree with him. Hitler was a horribly evil man, who was willing to destroy everyone and everything by all means possible to achieve his goals. 

As for peace treaties and if Hitler could be trusted: remember the German - Soviet non aggression pact of 1939? And remember who broke that, less than two years later, by invading Russia?

No, I don't think so. The Wannsee Conference was in 1942. The Peace Offer speech in 1940. By the time of the speech the Wannsee Conference was still over 2 years away, it seems like the death and horror of the war contributed to the  genocidal climate that emerged, by 1940 there is little evidence for him wanting to kill all the jews. In fact in 1933 Hitler and the Jewish League agreed to the Haavara Agreement in which, over time, German Jews and their finances could and would settle in Mandatory Palestine. For a time Hitler was pushing Jewish emigration, which is not consistent with a wish to "kill all jews". The final solution came much later, as the war and killing progressed.

The Soviet Nazi Pact was different, even at the time everyone knew this was just a treaty to buy time for both sides. The ideological differences were so stark that war was inevitable, but the opposite was the case with the British Empire, both Hitler and Churchill were white race supremacists.

Edited by Cameroni

8 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

Then why are you getting so worked up about people warning us against Trump? Free speech…..

Why are you getting so worked up trying to stop persons defending Trump and others free speech ?

21 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Really? He offered Great Britain "Peace or Destruction" Or in other words blackmail. Where was the offer to make peace in Western Europe in that speech?

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1940/07/19/Hitler-offers-Britain-peace-or-destruction/6824181303557/

It's right here:

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_Address_to_the_Reichstag_(19_July_1940)

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I think that a basic English lesson is needed here .

Have you get a spare 30 minutes whilst I explain to you what a question is and how a questions differs form a statement or an opinion ?

Or are you just avoiding the question by playing dumb ?

Sorry I'm washing my hair !

I fully understand questions,statements and opinions thanks very much for your dumb assumptions.

2 hours ago, Cameroni said:

I think it would be more interesting if you apply this question to our own times, instead of to a world that has  disappeared.

Biden's cabinet is 40-50%. That's staggering. According to Hitler this is what happened in Germany with the media and over time he noticed the medias distain for average Germans and eventually started a movement and took action. This exact scenario could play in America for sure.

55 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Hardly, just over 20% of Israel is Arabs with most of those being Muslim

That's probably their limit. Israel is an ethno-state for the Jewish people so letting a non Jewish ethnic group hold a majority would be suicide for them.

Just now, NorthernRyland said:

That's probably their limit. Israel is an ethno-state for the Jewish people so letting a non Jewish ethnic group hold a majority would be suicide for them.

Maths not your strong point ?

51 % would be a majority, NOT 21 %

7 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

No it's not their limit actually. Where on earth did you pluck that one from?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

No it's not their limit actually. Where on earth did you pluck that one from?

You really think the Jewish state of Israel would allow a non-Jewish majority to form in the country? That's the crux of the issue with Palestine. There would be no war if that was another Jewish state on their border.

Just now, NorthernRyland said:

You really think the Jewish state of Israel would allow a non-Jewish majority to form in the country? That's the crux of the issue with Palestine. There would be no war if that was another Jewish state on their border.

You said that's their limit. It is not. 

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Why would 21 % be the limit  ?

I didn't mean to take that literally. My point is 20% is already large and they're worried about the situation of demographics and rightfully so.

1 minute ago, NorthernRyland said:

I didn't mean to take that literally. My point is 20% is already large and they're worried about the situation of demographics and rightfully so.

Who said they are worried about the situation of demographics? Actually some estimates have it higher than 20%