Alex Jones' Infowars to be auctioned off in pieces to pay Sandy Hook families

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Trump brought the assignation attempts upon himself with his divisive, hateful and incendiary rhetoric. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/top-ohio-newspaper-runs-letter-editor-saying-trump-brought-assassination-attempts-himself

Linking to an anonymous letter to the editor.  That's scraping the bottom of the barrel, isn't it?

May as well quote Grandpa Abe Simpson when he's yelling at that cloud going by...

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Tug said:

What an absolute waste of oxygen I hope they break this evil man and he dies penneyless on the streets

You are a horrible "specimen"  Alex Jones did not kill anyone  or call for anyone to be killed....all he did/does is voice his opinions...despite despots as per yourself calling for the removal of his (everyones)  free speech...not realizing that once his free speech is removed  yours will be too...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 5

10 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Trump brought the assignation attempts upon himself with his divisive, hateful and incendiary rhetoric

Rubbish of course,  same as blaming a women for getting raped  she should have worn the burka if she doesn't want to be violated ?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Srikcir said:

Will someone like Elon just buy the intellectual property, trademarks, and even social media accounts of Infowars and give it back to Jones?

That would be great..

but they are trying to prevent that by trying to appropriate those intellectual properties including all his archive material...he is encouraging everyone to download and share his material before it is "disappeared"

PS: Alex Jones was right !  :tongue:

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Inderpland said:

Does you family know of your issues? I see an intervention is needed.

HaHa ha of course you would advocate mandates and all sorts of authoritarian "interventions" for those who disagree with your  opinions...

Edited by johng
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Nobody removed Jones’ free speech.

He used it very effectively to lie for profit causing real harm to those he targeted.

Now he’s getting some justice.

One billion dollars for hurty words is not justice

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, johng said:

so will "anti speechers" as yourself reap what you sow !

‘Anti-Speechers’?

Jones was lying for profit.

Those his lies harmed have won a court settlement against him for the harm he caused them.

Lies have consequences, Jones is now in the receiving end of the consequences of his lies.

It’s rather fitting he should be.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Do you believe that the Sandy Hook incident was actually staged, that no children were killed, and that the people who claim they were parents  were  actors instead?

No to all of the above   by the way I also don't have 1 gazzziloiin dollars  to pay reperations  for hurt feelings to a family and FBI agent who's family members   I didnt kill.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, johng said:

No to all of the above   by the way I also don't have 1 gazzziloiin dollars  to pay reperations  for hurt feelings to a family and FBI agent who's family members   I didnt kill.

And you clearly don't understand that there are civil laws that subject malicious liars to penalties. This didn't start with Alex Jones.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, impulse said:

Everyone cheering at what happened to Alex Jones had better cross your fingers that what comes around, won't go around.  Wait until a new DOJ and they start coming after the folks that caused the assassination attempts on Trump by calling him Hitler. 

He's got a better case for actual damages than the Sandy Hook parents.

"Wait until a new DOJ and they start coming after the folks that caused the assassination attempts on Trump by calling him Hitler." 

You do know that was JD Vance???????

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Anti-speech?? He defamed the families of the Sandy Hook massacre victims in the worst way possible purely for personal gain so let me hint at where you can put your 'anti-speech' drivel.

No need to hint at where it should go ... you're all for free speech after all ?

just say it out loud.. .

no not much for free speech at all really..

Alex Jones has and continues to state his opinions  despite anti speechers such as yourself  who want to silence him with gleeful vitriol....dystopian beyond belief.

I state again Alex Jones has never killed anyone...why the hatred towards him?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, johng said:

No need to hint at where it should go ... you're all for free speech after all ?

just say it out loud.. .

Alex Jones has and continues to state his opinions  despite anti speechers such as yourself  who want to silence him with gleeful vitriol....dystopian beyond belief.

Because he says vile nasty things. Not the kind of language designed to inspire love and affection, except maybe among sadists and bullies.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, johng said:

…...why the hatred towards him?

Try asking the parents of the dead children.

He has the right to say what he wants, but every right comes with a responsibility and he is now paying for abusing that responsibility…..personally I think he got off lightly.

Edited by Will B Good
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, johng said:

just say it out loud.. .

If you really wonder about that there's nothing I can say that can help you. That's a job for professionals.

Edited by Inderpland
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1