baggage

roger101

Hi, I'm due to fly out with Thai in a few days but I just noticed that my ticket conformation states that I have 1 checked bag (20k) and 1 small bag  suitable for putting under the seat not in the overhead locker.

. As I haven't flown for some years I have never come across this before, Then it was checked luggage and hand luggage (7k). Do Thai Airways enforce this if I turn up with a backpack. Will they refuse it.

Years ago I would watch the movies but as my deafness got worse I tend to read instead and on a 12 hour flight with the time at the airport before take off I need 2 books. So slightly bigger than a small bag. Anybody have experience of this.

Thanks in advance.

PS The knapsack wont be very heavy because apart from the books it will only have things like glasses phone hearing aids and the necessary paperwork.

If they loose my luggage I will just head to Primark when I get to the UK.

Edited by roger101
infomation

42 minutes ago, roger101 said:

Hi, I'm due to fly out with Thai in a few days but I just noticed that my ticket conformation states that I have 1 checked bag (20k) and 1 small bag  suitable for putting under the seat not in the overhead locker.

. As I haven't flown for some years I have never come across this before, Then it was checked luggage and hand luggage (7k). Do Thai Airways enforce this if I turn up with a backpack. Will they refuse it.

Years ago I would watch the movies but as my deafness got worse I tend to read instead and on a 12 hour flight with the time at the airport before take off I need 2 books. So slightly bigger than a small bag. Anybody have experience of this.

Thanks in advance.

PS The knapsack wont be very heavy because apart from the books it will only have things like glasses phone hearing aids and the necessary paperwork.

If they loose my luggage I will just head to Primark when I get to the UK.

I always fly Thai to OZ I always had a limit of 20 KG  on checked luggage and carried a backpack I could put in the overhead locker or under my seat. Never had any problems at all. I prefer to put it under the seat since it contains Laptop and documents .