Dogs In Home?

gobs

for myself my dog is a family member, my best friend and very much loved and cared for. he can come with me where he wants to be close. i don't lock him away somewhere and take him out when i feel like in the mood for playing or walking with my dog toy.

if you love your dog you will know every inch of its body and check every day if there is a wound or any parasites etc. also if the dog's dirty and if so you can clean it and brush off loose hair.

no excuses for me here :o:D:D

I definitely share your opinion Elfe!..

Just about the bed: definitely not! I afforded a very large and confortable mat laying down the floor of the bedroom to my dogs and... I like to much my eases when I'm sleeping :o

Cheers

I have had dogs at home for most of my adult life and always had kennels in the garden , wood bed off the floor full with straw or paper bed in the winter and rubber mat in summer . I will do the same When i am full time in Thailand .

JB

Well my friend you have obviously never had any thing to do with local wildlife in thailand, cobra,s and scorpions just love straw, and the odd bush python does too, straw is a tick magnet, but there again straw in the kennel works in UK, after 35 years messing about thailand and the world what do I know :D Nignoy

Well my friend you have probably never been in a good set of kennels after 35 years you are too used to seeing shacks :o .

Trial and error i can always get a new dog :D

dont get too attached to your dogs then :D

I have had dogs at home for most of my adult life and always had kennels in the garden , wood bed off the floor full with straw or paper bed in the winter and rubber mat in summer . I will do the same When i am full time in Thailand .

JB

Well my friend you have obviously never had any thing to do with local wildlife in thailand, cobra,s and scorpions just love straw, and the odd bush python does too, straw is a tick magnet, but there again straw in the kennel works in UK, after 35 years messing about thailand and the world what do I know :D Nignoy

Well my friend you have probably never been in a good set of kennels after 35 years you are too used to seeing shacks :o .

Trial and error i can always get a new dog :D

dont get too attached to your dogs then :D

I dont know why i even bother answering this but i will anyway .

No i would not let a dog sleep on my bed i like a clean bed not one that has dog hairs on it .

I have dogs live outside the house in clean kennels they are exercised well fed have vitamins and are groomed and in good health .

If in Thailand and one of my dogs were stung by a scorpion or bit by a snake yes i would feel sorry for the dog but <deleted> can i do about it . For a country like Thailand that has a massive stray- soi dog population dogs that are flee ridden full of mange iand in ill health i am sure there is ots you can do to help those dogs .

My dogs will be in clean kennels clean runs well fed and groomed and in good health they wont need your help thank you :D .

JB

My Golden Retriever is not even allowed on the front or back porch much less in the house. My wife has her sewing machines in my workshop and that portion of the shop has ceramic floor tiles. He's not allowed on that portion of the floor. A friend of mine was amazed how he was trained to stay off ceramic floor tile. I pointed at my wife and she told my friend that she trained him by beating him. She beats him with one of those little short fluffy Thai brooms. LOL! It doesn't hurt him but I think he would RATHER take a beating than to have her threaten him with that little broom. If she shakes it at him, he mopes around for an hour or so.

I'm the closest thing to an animal that is permitted in the house.