Table Cloths

I'd have thought Homepro would be worth a look as well

go o the material shop on the lake road just down from bond kai road (the goust road) pick out the cloth and they will make them ,its the cheapest way .

Just down wich way? Towards the Chaweng beach road or towards Tesco? Right or left side? Name?

Thanks.

I'd have thought Homepro would be worth a look as well

go o the material shop on the lake road just down from bond kai road (the goust road) pick out the cloth and they will make them ,its the cheapest way .

Just down wich way? Towards the Chaweng beach road or towards Tesco? Right or left side? Name?

Thanks.

not sure of the name ,its in the same parade as the swimming pool shop opposite the gems shop ,got cloth from 60b a metre ,around 20-30b to make each cloth ...........

We used a curtain / upholstery shop in Lamai, the one closest to Wat Lamai coming from Hin Ta direction.They even put elastic gathers on the corners to tuck under the table top so they won't blow off in the wind.

I went to the one on the lake road today. Have a lot of different types and colors of fabric. I got three 90 cm X 220 cm cuts for only 75 baht. But they do not do any sowing.

Thanks for the info.

if you cant get them done yourself ,then go further up the road opp the new fresh supermarket directly opp bongo's restaurant ,in there are several sweat shops im sure they can do it......