Advice On How To Travel From Suvarnabhumi Airport Too Korat

34chevman

I've gone from Bangkok to Korat by bus. You can take a cab from the airport to the Mor Chit bus terminal. Look for a first-class insured air-con bus. It'll be cheaper, with more departure options than the train. I suppose there is a train from BKK to Korat, but I've never taken it. Mor Chit is closer than the central train station, in any case.

It's not clear from your message how many times you have flown into the new airport. Keep in mind that finding a cab may be tricky if the touts and limos, etc., are still hogging the main exit. You may have to go down a level. :o

Look for a first-class insured air-con bus.

That would be Nakhorn Chai Air, right? They are the best. When arriving at Moh Chit, ask the touts helpers to direct you to the Nakhorn Chai Air stand. Not to be mixed up with Nakhorn Chai. (without the 'air')

There is a bus that goes past Korat twice a day leaving from the airport bus terminal.

Not sure, i think the first leaves at 1.30pm and the last at 9pm my girlfriend used this service to Korat on the 25th of August.

There is a service counter that sells tickets cant remember the name of the company.

Maybe others on this forum can fill in the blanks

??????