Can You Amend On A Tg Rop Reward Ticket

wileycoyote

My wife has some TG ROP points which she would like to use before they expire in December.

The only problem is that the advance date we require BKK-CEI-BKK ,may not be on sale till January.

We were wondering if anyone in the Forum knows if we could book a date & then late amend it to the date we require when it is on sale.

Normally,this would not be problem ,but this will be a family outing based on 4 adults and 1 child of 8.

:o Wiley Coyote

Yes you can. I have changed ROP reward flights plenty of times. There is no penalty for changing dates. This is one of the things I really like about the ROP program. The only restriction is that the new flight date must be within 12 months of the date that you first claimed the award. You can either go to a THAI office or do it over the phone. If it is for a flight within Thailand (as yours is) you are also supposed to be able book it on-line and I think also make changes, but I've never tried this myself.

If you mean that you want to book a flight for this January 2008 there should not be a problem doing that now as normally you can book up to 12 months ahead.