Wp For Trial Period?

Hi,

What kind of visa are you planning to enter Thailand on?

The safest way to go about it is to first acquire your Non Imm B visa in your home country and then later get a WP.

Hi, thanks for the reply- I already have Non Imm B Visa, concerned about working before the WP is issued.

You can not legally work without that work permit. There is no express lane work permit to cover you. It sounds as if they do not even plan to start the process until after the one month (or two - or three - - -). If you go with that what else are you going to have to "go with" later would be my thought.

I've just been offered a job and they say they will provide WP after 1 month trial, any comments about this? Is there any way of getting a fast track temporary WP for cases like this, or do I just go with it? Thanks.

In some caes they could get you a 15 day wp. Just depends on the work involved. Don't work without a wp.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

I've just been offered a job and they say they will provide WP after 1 month trial, any comments about this? Is there any way of getting a fast track temporary WP for cases like this, or do I just go with it? Thanks.

In some caes they could get you a 15 day wp. Just depends on the work involved. Don't work without a wp.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Thanks for the advice! What might happen if I was caught without the WP? Is it just a slap on the wrist or something more serious that will affect getting the WP in the future.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Thanks for the advice! What might happen if I was caught without the WP? Is it just a slap on the wrist or something more serious that will affect getting the WP in the future.

If you are found working without a wp, in most cases you would be arrested. You could be blacklisted as well.

If you are allowed back in, you cannot apply for the work permit for one year.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

You can not legally work without that work permit. There is no express lane work permit to cover you. It sounds as if they do not even plan to start the process until after the one month (or two - or three - - -). If you go with that what else are you going to have to "go with" later would be my thought.

Hi Khun lopburi,

I was under the impression that we could start work with a Non Imm B and the company would start the WP process once we join the company.

For Example: I get an offer letter from a company in Bangkok. I start the process with applying for a Non Imm B in my home country, land in bangkok with this Non Imm B and get to my new work place and then they start the process of WP.

So as per what you are saying I need a WP even before I land in Bangkok.Am I right? Please do shed some light.

Regards,

Lokesh