New Shoes.

Cuban

So I confess to not having spent a long time looking, but have been round Royal's and along Second Road and found that the choice is quite limited, plenty of cowboy boots and white leather pointed toes etc.

Any where that sells those London Oxford brogues like Loakes for example ?

loake-gents-shoes1.jpg

So I confess to not having spent a long time looking, but have been round Royal's and along Second Road and found that the choice is quite limited, plenty of cowboy boots and white leather pointed toes etc.

Any where that sells those London Oxford brogues like Loakes for example ?

loake-gents-shoes1.jpg

The best selection in Pattaya will be in Mike's Shopping Plaza.

They have a good selection of Western imports at of course western prices. :o

Heading South on Second road, cross the Pattaya Tai traffic lights and on the right hand side there are a couple of leather / cobbler shops, they will make just about any kind of shoe / boot.

And Mike's is not really expensive.

Edited by johnh101

Heading South on Second road, cross the Pattaya Tai traffic lights and on the right hand side there are a couple of leather / cobbler shops, they will make just about any kind of shoe / boot.

And Mike's is not really expensive.

Also the shop called "Pattaya Shoes Department Store" in the same location.

Naka.

I'd say Outlet Mall. Good selection especially for those with larger feet. I am a size 13 US and finding anything like a decent selection in Pattaya is a nightmare. I stumbled across the Doctor Martens in the Outlet mall basement they have a great selection of shoes and boots. Really worth a look.

Be careful when buying European shoes.

I sent four or five pairs home (Pattaya) from Saudi a few years ago, in among the rest of my kit.

When I opened the boxes the uppers had come entirely away from the soles on two pairs (not sewn through all layers, and the others were not wearable.

I contacted Churches' Shoes and they said that the shoes were designed for temperate European climates and may deteriorate quickly in humid tropical climates.

I tend to buy here what is made here in footwear, and have previously bought hand-made shoes from a personal last - but have not done so now for a few years. That was in Phuket.

I europ I had shoes costing around 8000 bahts.Took them here.After one year they were dead :D .(and I only use shoes outside like everybody here in Thailand)

Now...I go Carrefour :D ,Big C :o ,Lotus :D .Usually find shoes for 300 to 600 bahts in which I feel well ,that have a nice look and stay alive for at least one year. :D