Skylight Bar 2 Karon-spit Roast Pig

zidane

The Skylight Bar 2 in Karon Welcomes everybody for BossHoggs succulant sunday spit-roast special. Visit Phuket's first and only 55kg Spit roasted pig served on a bap with sage and onion stuffing and apple sauce. Don't miss out on the chance to taste the best crackling in Phuket. You won't believe the size and taste of this monsterous offer. Get the special offer of 1 beer and fully loaded bap, satisfaction guarenteed at the bargain basement price of 200baht! Yes, you heard me 200baht!

The Skylight Bar 2 can be located at Karon - a stones throw away from Angus o' Tools, Karon cafe and opposite the market stalls.

For more information you can contact BossHogg By PM ing me

Just out of curiousity, is this the same Boss Hogg that owned bars in Nana Plaza? I thought he was American.

What time does it start?  How's the parking situation in there now?  It used to be a nightmare and I can't see it being any better. In years past I would have to park on the main road by 7-11 and walk through the stalls to get to skylight2.

erm.. So it wasnt Sunday as in yesterday ??

Might help to give customers a clue on WHAT Sunday if its not the one after the post !?!?!

Oops!

Think I'll stick to my full roast at the Beach House then...

Is it the same since Marc's gone ??

Yes, exactly - same chef, same food, same quality, same staff etc. The new owner is a mate of mine and has plans to tart the place up a bit as well. Should be a good bar when he's through. Many of the bars on Nanai are cliquey and hard going - I'm hoping the Beach will be easily accessible for all tastes.

erm.. So it wasnt Sunday as in yesterday ??

Might help to give customers a clue on WHAT Sunday if its not the one after the post !?!?!

Have just spoken to boss hogg,and i can confirm that the hogg roast night will start THIS sunday 30th sept @ 7pm.

Hope this helps,

PST.