More Cable T.v

marshbags

They are publicising another cable supplier here in Udonthani ??????

If i may be allowed to name it. (Thai com 5 Ku )

You pay an installation charge ( not cheap ) then either 500 or 750 per month depending on your requirements.

Looks to me like a clone of True / Ubc programme wise on the selection of the top range stuff.

Anyone have any further information by chance

Competition could well work wonders and give them all a nudge to supply reasonable priced and dependable services.

marshbags

Edited by marshbags

Well, kind of a slow thread, marshbags,

I just thought I'd add that I'm another one that wished cable companies here would grow up.

I can get BBC now on my setup, which makes recording it easier. But not CNN. Forget movie channels, of course.

Thanks for the support U.C. :o

As with most threads of this nature. this is also an informative one on what happens in my area, especially regarding the facilities and provisions of them.

I for one would ( and do ) appreciate similar imput and informational updates from other members and i try to read as many threads as possible.

After all this keeps our minds open and hopefully contributes to a good variation of ongoing topics.

I never see it as a waste of time, it is obviously nice to get feed back and comparisons / observations all the same but if not, no problem.

marshbags :D

Edited by marshbags