Hong Kong Express

Governor

I'm looking for a reasonably priced fare to Hong Kong at the end of the month, has anyone tried the new Hong Kong Express or know what their fares are?

You cannot seem to book on line, and there was no answer from their sales office yesterday.

Edited by Governor

Interesting question, however, I cannot find any evidence that HK Express fly to Thailand, they seem to concentrate on secondary Chinese cities ???? Can Music Travel please confirm

HKE do fly indeed to Thailand they fly to Chiang Mai every Thurs and Sunday and to Bangkok 3 times a week.

Hong Kong to Bangkok: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday

Flight Number

Depart Hong Kong

Arrive Bangkok

UO723

08:15

09: 50

Bangkok to Hong Kong: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday

Flight Number

Depart Bangkok

Arrive Hong Kong

UO724

10: 35

14: 30

-ENDS-

Interesting question, however, I cannot find any evidence that HK Express fly to Thailand, they seem to concentrate on secondary Chinese cities ???? Can Music Travel please confirm

www.hongkongexpress.com is the website but I cannot see any online facility as yet which is weird. They are NOT on our GDS airline booking system, they purport to have a General sales Agenct office on BKK on 02 634 3792. Weird schedule, no flight tomorrow but then daily with 2 on Sunday and 2 next Tuesday BKK HKG. I too shall try and call this GSA. Guy