Jetstar - Extra

youthnasia

Hi all

I'm just about to book a return flight from Melbourne to Bangkok with Jetstar.

Are those optional extras worth it....

Meals - $30 (two meals per leg)

Movie/TV Entertainment - $10.

Can you purchase meals on board?

Thanks in Advance :o

Joe

They do put shows on the screens in the cabin, so you don't have to purchase the entertainment unit. It might be worth it if your flying during the day, but overnight theres not nuch point if your going to have a sleep.

The meals can be purchased on board.

I found Jetstar to be a really good airline, good service and nice aircraft. If your doing shopping in Thailand it will pay to keep an eye on the weight of your suitcase. If I'ts over 20 kg's they charge you alot for excess baggage.

Good luck & enjoy your trip.

I also flew the legs you refer to last dec/jan in star class and thought it sucked pus. Lot's of people disagree with me though. The food was passable, and it might be an idea to pre-purchase your meal to save a whole lot of stuffing around and delay on-board.

I also flew the legs you refer to last dec/jan in star class and thought it sucked pus. Lot's of people disagree with me though. The food was passable, and it might be an idea to pre-purchase your meal to save a whole lot of stuffing around and delay on-board.

The price is about the same as BA premium economy, but the seats look better.

I'd like to give them a go, but getting a seat at short notice is hard.

The price is about the same as BA premium economy

Is it? JetStar?

How comes, BA's Premium Economy is a half way biz class. When I last flew it, it was 500A$ more than regular economy.

United Airlines don't even sell it - assign it to you if your FF card shows you have been with them for whatever measure they consider relevant.

The price is about the same as BA premium economy

Is it? JetStar?

How comes, BA's Premium Economy is a half way biz class. When I last flew it, it was 500A$ more than regular economy.

United Airlines don't even sell it - assign it to you if your FF card shows you have been with them for whatever measure they consider relevant.

BA's premium economy is just economy with a slightly bigger seat and a few inches more leg room. No more frills than that. They are currently the only airline to have a premium economy from BKK-SYD, hence me flying BA :o .

Jetstar Starclass has a similar sized seat from what I can see, but it also gets you lounge access. Don't know if you get AVOD etc. If I could book them through a major online flight booker at the same time as buying tickets LON-BKK, I would use Jetstar over BA.