Renewing My Irish Passport?

My 10 year Irish passport up in Nov 2008. I'll be extending my non-imm B the end of april 2008.

So I need to get a new passport either before or just after, can I do this Thailand? or do I have to go to Japan or China?

Anybody have experience of this?

Thanks.

My 10 year Irish passport up in Nov 2008. I'll be extending my non-imm B the end of april 2008.

So I need to get a new passport either before or just after, can I do this Thailand? or do I have to go to Japan or China?

Anybody have experience of this? Thanks.

Anybody have experience of this? Thanks.

Not with an Irish passport, but I had my new passport issues at the Bangkok Embassy, and when it was time to renew my Visa I gave them both passports, saved me the transfer procedure.

I renewed my Irish Passport in Bangkok last year.The whole process took about 4 weeks. I renewd it prior to my retirement extension as I presumed for 1 year's extension I needed sufficient validty before expiry.!

Thailand. Tel: +66 2 677 7500 Fax: +66 2 677 7501 E-mail: [email protected]

Website: www.irelandinthailand.com Opening hours: Mon - Fri / 08.30 - 12.30 ...

www.ireland-embassy.com.my/index.asp?page=emergency