Hotel On Soi 22 Bkk?

fireman

any ideas on a hotel on or near soi 22????

Grand Mecure Park Avenue. Is on Soi 22. Alternatively, Novotel Lotus on Soi 33, which is just across the road.

Think Mecure is around 1800-2500 per night. Novotel around 3000 per night.

I used to stay at the Mercure on Soi 22 and liked it a lot. Rates are much better if you book on the internet. The Bourbon Street recommendation sounds very good though as it is MUCH more convenient to skytrain (BTS Prom Phong). Lots of choices in that area. I lived on a sub-soi right off Soi 22 for about eight months, and the ambience gets old in a hurry. It is just a skanky strip of massage parlors and beer bars.

Imperial Queens Park. Soi 22 Sukhumvit. I always use it, but I dont know if that has any bearing on the subject. Four minutes walk through the park to the BTS.

thanks couldnt remember the name of imperial queens park,,,, how is the pool there,, it looks like it runs about 4k bhat nt,,,the bourbon st was on of my favs,,, guess i can go a little upscale now

I've stayed at the both Queen Imperial Park and the Grand Mercure Hotel. Although the Queen Imperial Park lobby is much more impressive, the rooms at the Grand Mercure Hotel are newly renovated and generally spotless. They have a good gym, decent swimming pool and good buffet breakfast. The Queen Imperial Park's rooms need renovation, and they have no gym. The pool is quite nice though. Depends what you are looking for, of course. Regency Park is ok for the price with a good buffet. All can be found on the website agoda.com for good internet rates. Have fun! :o