Access Denied (policy_denied)

everydaysthesame

I get this message when i try to log onto www.veoh.com:

Your system policy has denied access to the requested URL.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

i recently installed wifi access point if that makes a difference. and today I manually inputed the DNS server for Maxnet internet as yesterday i couldn't access hardly any websites at all. today i just cant access veoh.

any suggestions please>???

by the way if you can help please write in laymans terms i am not too good at this sort of stuff!

thanks!

i recently installed wifi access point if that makes a difference. and today I manually inputed the DNS server for Maxnet internet as yesterday i couldn't access hardly any websites at all. today i just cant access veoh.

by the way if you can help please write in laymans terms i am not too good at this sort of stuff!

thanks!

No problem at TRUE Samut Prakarn! Works well!

thanks!

I just tried that site too. I'm on tot. Same result as you!!

thanks!

actually the info i gave is wrong. Yesterday I changed my DNS server from the maxnet one to the Open DNS one.

• 3 years later...

I'm in Bangkok, using TRUE. I'm getting the same error message as the OP was, at www.mail.com and www.stickmanbangkok.com.

Any other posters, with TRUE internet, having the same problems?

Yup, having the same problem with True. Don't always get the error though, sometimes it will go through

I'm in Bangkok, using TRUE. I'm getting the same error message as the OP was, at www.mail.com and www.stickmanbangkok.com.

Any other posters, with TRUE internet, having the same problems?

Yup, having the same problem with True. Don't always get the error though, sometimes it will go through

Thanks for the confirmation. This problem, over the last 6-months, has been progessively worsening.