Nov 7: Fifa President Sepp Blatter In Bangkok

absolutelyBangkok

In case anybody wants to see the man himself:

Chandrakasem Rajabhat University gives the President of FIFA an Honorary Doctoral Degree of Business Administration in Sport Management.

The ceremony takes place on Wednesday, November 7, 2pm

at the Auditorium located on 3rd floor, building 28, Chandrakasem Rajabhat University, Rachadapisek Road.

Have fun -

In case anybody wants to see the man himself:

Chandrakasem Rajabhat University gives the President of FIFA an Honorary Doctoral Degree of Business Administration in Sport Management.

The ceremony takes place on Wednesday, November 7, 2pm

at the Auditorium located on 3rd floor, building 28, Chandrakasem Rajabhat University, Rachadapisek Road.

Have fun -

You having a laugh?

This is the football forum.

We love football.

Blatter is a f%^&ing Plonker.

He won't understand the word plonker, so you're save to be there.

I bet there are no balls allowed in the auditorium.

Yeah, he probably won't understand the word, but regardless, I have about as much desire to meet a political adminstrator as catching a dose of hepres. :o

Note: I have dropped the word Football.

Yeah, he probably won't understand the word, but regardless, I have about as much desire to meet a political adminstrator as catching a dose of hepres. :D

Your manager seems to think some of Sepp's ideas are good Mrtoad :D:D , or is he just starting the mind games early :o .

Yeah, he probably won't understand the word, but regardless, I have about as much desire to meet a political adminstrator as catching a dose of hepres. :D

Your manager seems to think some of Sepp's ideas are good Mrtoad :D:D , or is he just starting the mind games early :o .

Probably scouse, but blatter has so many ideas of ways he would like to change the game. Anyway, I'm sure he won't be out of place with a load of fawning corrupt Thais around him at the event.

Blatter should have his head chopped off and served on a....wel.....Platter :o

Dipstick is the word that ALWAYS springs to mind when i see his face.

I wonder if Somchai, Sparky, Raging Flame and Turdsak will be going along to commentate on it? They probably think he is good :D

I've just realised that this University is not far from me, maybe I will go along afterall............on second thought's I'll probably be having a bowel movement at that time. I suppose I coud present Twatter with the paper that I use after that, although It's not actually a Doctorate the value is probably the same. :D

Edited by mrtoad