Laying Ducks For Sale-buriram-profitable!

fruity

We have near 100 newly in-lay Khaki Campbell ducks, approx 7 months old, purchased as day olds for the wifes mother, who has decided to return to her own home after living with us for a long time.

The ducks are currently producing 60-70 eggs per day & rising (some haven't layed yet) When all in lay, expect 90 per day.

These ducks are well reared & will provide a small profit / income of around 1,000 baht per week after feed-ideal for keeping the in laws occupied. 12,000 baht takes them away. We are in Amphur Muang-Buriram.

We also have several fat ducks (Aylesburys & Muscoveys)-males for eating -make me an offer.

If interested PM me.

hello, I will be in thailand this weekend, I live near khon kaen, my brother in law is quiting is job at the car dealer in town as he spends more on transportation and such then it is worth being away from his family, this might be the perfect idea for him, he is very hard working, not looking to sit around drinking. I will talk to them this week and see about the duck business, if he is interested, and if it is too far to buriram. Do you have a phone number we can call you on? , or my wife can call, she is already in thailand. Thank you, Mike

We have near 100 newly in-lay Khaki Campbell ducks, approx 7 months old, purchased as day olds for the wifes mother, who has decided to return to her own home after living with us for a long time.

The ducks are currently producing 60-70 eggs per day & rising (some haven't layed yet) When all in lay, expect 90 per day.

These ducks are well reared & will provide a small profit / income of around 1,000 baht per week after feed-ideal for keeping the in laws occupied. 12,000 baht takes them away. We are in Amphur Muang-Buriram.

We also have several fat ducks (Aylesburys & Muscoveys)-males for eating -make me an offer.

If interested PM me.

i am very interested I have 30 Rai here and love ducks eggs I had 100 before but did not lay well Cambells are great