Farang Affairs Pictorial #13

george

Farang Affairs Pictorial #13

Event models end strike, nobody notices!

New issue out now!

The Farang Affairs PDF is compiled by The Nation's Farang Affairs Editor, Phil Macdonald.

If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it here, free of charge.

www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

FAP_NO13.pdf

This guy is no film maker at all..He is probably telling the girl this just to get her into the sack...Selling his tripod and puting the camera on the TV to shoot, because of cutbacks in productions costs, AND cutting her salary for the sex scene from 5,000 Baht to 1,000 Baht because of production overuns!!! Give me a break

I love these Farang Affairs Issues. Keep up the good work guys and keep those great imaginary stories comin. (although after living in TH for 14 years they are not so imaginary anymore...) Anything can happen here, especially the things you least expect..

Keep it up FA.

Cheers

Sam

What ever happened to the sound and lighting men did they get the chop in this ill fated production.

However I am informed by ....... well just take it as read that there is a new film in the offing, casting has taken place and no prizes for who has the lead role.

"Carry on in the Monkey House" is a film that depicts symbolic Thai domination of 3rd rate German film producers in a post colonial prision. Its due for release in ........................ well when ever its out . :o

This guy is no film maker at all..He is probably telling the girl this just to get her into the sack...Selling his tripod and puting the camera on the TV to shoot, because of cutbacks in productions costs, AND cutting her salary for the sex scene from 5,000 Baht to 1,000 Baht because of production overuns!!! Give me a break

Denny,

erm....... it's a spoof mate, you know, not real, it never happened... :D

:o

parody: A writing in which the language and style of an author is imitated, esp. for comic effect or in ridicule.

And a top notch job of it too might I add! :o

I look forward to each issue. Kudos to ya, Phil!

WISteve

parodyA writing in which the language and style of an author is imitated, esp. for comic effect or in ridicule.

And a top notch job of it too might I add! :D

I look forward to each issue.  Kudos to ya, Phil!

WISteve

I join the ranks in praising Kuhn Phil's Farang Affairs. Very, very funny stuff along with the Expat Page in the Nation. Phil is an expert at catching the crux of Thai culture in a most humorous manner. Ranks easily with the www.theonion.com which shares his parody style. Keep up the terrific writings! :o You are the best at what you do in Thailand.

I have to also add that it's absolutely hilarious to have to explain things to Denny.... hahahahaha

Would you carry this large tube through customs for me for 500 baht?

Ta, knew ya would...