Lawn Mower Plug!

CGW

Need a spark plug for lawn mower, Champion QJ19LM, the place I bought the lawnmower obviously doesn't stock, motor bikes shops don't stock, and there appears to be no equivalent!, any ideas welcomed!

Cheers

You did say "any" ideas welcome, right? I think this is a longshot, honestly, you're probably losing time listening to me, but maybe, just maybe, if you look in the Pattaya Yellow Pages, under the possible heading of something like "Lawn Mower Spare Parts", or maybe if you did an internet search, and put in something like "lawnmower Pattaya spark plug* stock"... be sure to put the asterisk after "plug", so the results will show both "plug" and "plugs", really doubling your chances of a successful match.

The other thing is, you could simply give up, and call up some gardener, who will show up with his crew, and you won't have to worry about it. Or you could get rid of the lawn, and just put in plants or cactus, you know, something that doesn't need to be mowed.

I recognize these aren't the best suggestions, but you were the one that asked for "any" suggestions, so really, you've opened yourself up to this. You have asked a very reasonable question, but I note that no one, so far, was able to help you.

I truly hope you find them, and if you do, be sure to post where you finally found them here, hoping that you might be able to help someone else.

I'm going to take my afternoon nap now, with my dogs, that are being extra cute today... and if you want to see a lawn with brown spots, come over to my place.. the brown spots don't need mowing... they need replanting.

I added this part: what about getting a gardner over, and either asking him/her WHERE they get their spark plugs, OR offering to buy the used spark plug directly from the gardner? I think these are great ideas, and you should be able to have some success, I would think... hope this helps.

Edited by Weho

You did say "any" ideas welcome, right? I think this is a longshot, honestly, you're probably losing time listening to me, but maybe, just maybe, if you look in the Pattaya Yellow Pages, under the possible heading of something like "Lawn Mower Spare Parts", or maybe if you did an internet search, and put in something like "lawnmower Pattaya spark plug* stock"... be sure to put the asterisk after "plug", so the results will show both "plug" and "plugs", really doubling your chances of a successful match.

The other thing is, you could simply give up, and call up some gardener, who will show up with his crew, and you won't have to worry about it. Or you could get rid of the lawn, and just put in plants or cactus, you know, something that doesn't need to be mowed.

I recognize these aren't the best suggestions, but you were the one that asked for "any" suggestions, so really, you've opened yourself up to this. You have asked a very reasonable question, but I note that no one, so far, was able to help you.

I truly hope you find them, and if you do, be sure to post where you finally found them here, hoping that you might be able to help someone else.

I'm going to take my afternoon nap now, with my dogs, that are being extra cute today... and if you want to see a lawn with brown spots, come over to my place.. the brown spots don't need mowing... they need replanting.

I added this part: what about getting a gardner over, and either asking him/her WHERE they get their spark plugs, OR offering to buy the used spark plug directly from the gardner? I think these are great ideas, and you should be able to have some success, I would think... hope this helps.

What a sad person !

Naka.

Try True Value Hardware on Sukhumvit. I was just in there yesterday rummaging around in one of the bins behind the checkout counter and I saw a spark plug for a lawn mower in there. Chances are it won't fit...but ya never know....

can't help it. have to shout out loudly "Wehooooooooo... YOU ARE MY HEROOOOOOO" :o

What a sad person !

Naka.

I don't think so at all... I think the OP is simply trying to get a spark plug... why would you pass judgement like that on them? Just because he's desperate for a spark plug, doesn't mean he's "sad"... in fact, if anyone is sad, maybe you're just "projecting" your own issues.

What a sad person !

Naka.

I don't think so at all... I think the OP is simply trying to get a spark plug... why would you pass judgement like that on them? Just because he's desperate for a spark plug, doesn't mean he's "sad"... in fact, if anyone is sad, maybe you're just "projecting" your own issues.

Weho...I hate to speak for Naka, so I won't but in my interpretation of her reply.....it seemed to be aimed at your statement not the OP. So take it like a man!! :o

To fit these popular Briggs & Stratton Engines: Sprint, Classic, Quattro, Quantum

Spark Plug - RJ19LM / QJ19LM / BSJ19LM / NGK BR2-LM

If your mower has a Briggs & Stratton 4-stoke they are pretty tolerant of plug type (not exactly high perfomance engines), so long as its the correct thread and reach it should work just fine :D

Sorry, don't live in Pattaya so I've no idea where to obtain said item :o

Edited by Crossy

What a sad person !

Naka.

Weho...I hate to speak for Naka, so I won't but in my interpretation of her reply.....it seemed to be aimed at your statement not the OP. So take it like a man!! :o

You're a regular Sherlock Holmes, aren't you!

What a sad person !

Naka.

Weho...I hate to speak for Naka, so I won't but in my interpretation of her reply.....it seemed to be aimed at your statement not the OP. So take it like a man!! :D

You're a regular Sherlock Holmes, aren't you!

:o:D :D