Can I Book A Room Without A Creditcard ?

MikeRay

I don´t qualify here in Germany for a CC, as I´m self-employed only for 9 months. But all online travel agencies require the booking via CC. Will I need a prepaid CC to book a room ? Or which agencies accept paypal ?

Can anyone recommend a hotel that offers a room for a couple with a 1yo;3yo and 13yo child just for one night ? I´m prepared to pay up to 3000 Baht a night. Our eldest doesn´t want to stay alone in his hotelroom. Hotel should be in Silom/Sathorn area with pool.

Try applying for an Advanzia Gebuehrenfrei Master Card. No annual fees Master Card Gold from a Luxembourg-based bank, no ATM charges worldwide. Available for residents of Germany and Luxembourg only. I think they're more flexible about issuing their card than conventional German banks. As long as you have a bank account in good standing and you don't have any record of unpaid bills, I'm pretty sure they'll jump at the chance to have you as a customer. Doesn't cost anything to apply in any case.

If you looking for instant confirmation check out Wotif.com (instant confirmation) or Adoga.com (who offer Instant confirmation on selected hotels), the later also has a 24/7 online reservation chat facility, and the operators there are very helpful.

If you looking for instant confirmation check out Wotif.com (instant confirmation) or Adoga.com (who offer Instant confirmation on selected hotels), the later also has a 24/7 online reservation chat facility, and the operators there are very helpful.

I think the poster meant agoda.com

RAZZ :o