Granite Worktop

sometime

I am about to refurbish my kitchen and need a good quality granite worktop supplied and fitted, I know there are numerous shops in Pattaya displaying their granite samples outside, but what I need is recommendations from anyone who as had dealing with a good supplier/fitter.

Even warning of where not to go, the granite worktop I have at the moment is very porous and of very poor quality and looks like it was fitted by a monkey.

Thank you

:o

I always use the shop on Sukhumvit Road going South on the left just before the Hue Yai traffic lights. They are about the largest around and even have their own cutting machines to slice from blocks. It's just after the big tree where the police wait at weekends, I'm sure you know it. :o

Hugh display area of floor and wall granite and marble, Staff very knowledgeable and helpful. Their fitting is quick, efficient and the product correctly cut and finished.

The stuff you have now is probably the gray colored 'Chinese Granite' that starts at 1600 baht a meter run. That is quite porous.