Now Even Discounted Thai Tickets Don't Count

Larry

Before switching, do consider that at least at TG you can redeem your miles very easily. Try that on some other airlines and you'll be hit with blackout periods and other crap that will stop you from actually using your miles!

I just booked some reward ticket right around the main Thai holiday of Songkran... No issues at all.

That's class.

EVA and One World have always done me well on the FF programs. :o

:D

Interesting - I now avoid One World airlines and go Star Alliance wherever possible - I have NEVER managed to get a long-haul redemption on One World, even when I was a gold card member via Cathay (occasionally got some regional ones though to be fair) but generally I find their restrictions far more extensive than on Star Alliance, hence I now fly with SQ, TG or Swiss as a rule and put everything on my KrisFlyer account.

Don't know about Eva.

Who once said......."we never forget that you have a choice"..............fly..................... :o

Currently being used by the chairman of Kingfisher in the mind bendingly boring video you see at the start of every flight.

One of the best Asian domestic airlines I've used for a while and the aircraft have outside cameras for that pilots-eye view :D