Thai Man Commits Suicide.......................................

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya City News: March 27th 2008

Thai Man Commits Suicide.

Early on Thursday morning police from Banglamung station were called to a house in Chock-chai Village 4 in Soi Nern Plueb Wan after reports of a 27-year-old Thai male taxi driver having hung himself.

The deceased’s sister told investigating officers that her brother had contracted HIV/AIDS approximately one year ago and the virus had now taken a firm hold of his body and he decided to end his life prematurely.

The body has been taken to Banglamung Hospital for an autopsy to determine the exact cause of death, although there are no suspicious circumstances at this time.

Never heard that one before,a thai strain?????

anybody who can download from pirate bay,do a search for the great aids scandal.A documentary about the virus and the companies who are killing people with the so called drugs to help them live longer.

very good to watch but vewry scary too.

These drugs are killing the people much quicker as the drugs reduce the immune system therefore making the disease much worse.

yes there IS a specific Thai strain and its indeed MUCH MUCH more aggressive than others known elsewhere in the world..... everbody who is a bit familiar with that topic will confirm that.

nevertheless, i still think its impossible for the virus to grow so quickly.... probably that pity guy had his HIV tested 1 year ago, but in fact had caught the virus long time before that....

yes there IS a specific Thai strain and its indeed MUCH MUCH more aggressive than others known elsewhere in the world..... everbody who is a bit familiar with that topic will confirm that.

nevertheless, i still think its impossible for the virus to grow so quickly.... probably that pity guy had his HIV tested 1 year ago, but in fact had caught the virus long time before that....

You wouldn't be so kind as to supply me a link would you because i've just try to Google it without success ??

You wouldn't be so kind as to supply me a link would you because i've just try to Google it without success ??

Google: Thai HIV Strain

http://media.www.jhunewsletter.com/media/s...n-3139732.shtml

A strain in SE Asia as opposed to Thailand.

Edited by howtoescape