Two Months Marrired And She Already Want Divorce

joop100

I am married 28-1-2008 and she already want to divorce.

Now i want to find a good lawyer in the local area of Khon Kaen.

Is here someone that can help me with a name and address of a lawyer???

I can't speak Thai and my English is also not so very well, i am dutch.

Greeting Joop100

Greeting Joop100

Can you provide more details, background information, reason for divorce and so on?

Joop, did you have a "home wedding" or did you go to Amphur ( stadhuis) and sign all kind of forms, if yes, you need the lawyer, if no consider yourself divorced already...

Goodluck.

Edited by Carib

Greeting Joop100

Can you provide more details, background information, reason for divorce and so on?

Not sure how this prurience is relevant - he's only asking for help to find a lawyer.

Joop, if you go to the Isaan forum here one of the sponsors is Isaanlawyers.com.They have an office in Khon Kaen and maybe they can help.

Good luck!

Greeting Joop100

Not sure how this prurience is relevant - he's only asking for help to find a lawyer. Let's just say I sense the aura of suspicion surrounding this thread, so a few more details would be helpful.

Joop, if you go to the Isaan forum here one of the sponsors is Isaanlawyers.com.They have an office in Khon Kaen and maybe they can help.

Good luck!

Edited by ClaytonSeymour

Well he made the topic about how long he has been married to his wife and now she wants a divorce, he could of just made a topic"I need a lawyer for a divorce blah blah".

SO now im curious too about what happend, ofcourse he doesnt have to tell us but I would like to hear.

'An aura of suspicion'. :D

You mean you want to have a gossip about the guy and his wife? No, I mean that I don't believe he's telling the truth.

Just pass on the lawyer details,. that's all the OP is asking for.

Right, he is not telling the truth. His wife does not really want a divorce, he really wants a lawyer to setup a company but he would rather lie and say that his wife wants a divorce. :o

14 replies to a topic, and most of them insinuating the OP is a liar. I assume mods will be handing out warnings for flaming members?

Thaivisa must be very proud they have kept this forum to such a high standard. :o

Well done to the two or three posters that actually did try to help. More of you people and less of the others would be welcome on this board. :D

Edited by burman

Perhaps its an April fools joke ..... :D

It better be ......

Group: Members

:o

Shocking isn't it, people actually join the forum to ask questions, and they have the nerve to ask those questions on the same day they joined!

They should all be joined for a few months already in preparation for when they need information later.

It better be ......

Shocking isn't it, people actually join the forum to ask questions, and they have the nerve to ask those questions on the same day they joined!

They should all be joined for a few months already in preparation for when they need information later.

:D

Now your getting it

It better be ......

:D

Oh please...."Two Months Marrired And She Already Want Divorce"; i'm sure the OP signed up to gain information...

Not really the point is it. Fact is people join this forum, ask simple questions and have to endure several first replies calling them trolls.

If they are trolls then they will be found out, or best ignored.

If they are new members with genuine questions then they get flamed for no reason.

Mods here might want to look into this some more, it's quite tedious to see.

Greeting Joop100

The OP is merely asking for details of a lawyer in KK, (The Thai/farang divorce capitol of Thailand)

The details of the bust-up are his business ,a simple request only requires a simple answer and not intrusion into his private life.

If Joop is a troll ,stupid answers gives him a win,if he is genuine, stupid posts make the poster look stupid .

Serious reply.

If she is over 30 and you have not been together consecutively for a year period of time, beware it may be PMS.

I have been with my wife for 5 years, she is now 31 and experiencing PMS. 10 days of the month she has the cats claws out, the other 20 days she is a loving pussycat. From 4 ex-wives I learned to input the dangerous days into my computer/phone calendar and treat her with TLC, extra patience and understanding during those 10 days.

PS everything we own is in my name or my corporation so her threatening to leave is not for financial gain.

Edited by bob4you

Serious reply.

If she is over 30 and you have not been together consecutively for a year period of time, beware it may be PMS.

I have been with my wife for 5 years, she is now 31 and experiencing PMS. 10 days of the month she has the cats claws out, the other 20 days she is a loving pussycat. From 4 ex-wives I learned to input the dangerous days into my computer/phone calendar and treat her with TLC, extra patience and understanding during those 10 days.

PS everything we own is in my name or my corporation so her threatening to leave is not for financial gain.

Whilst I'm impressed with your marital experience, your record of failed marriages clearly suggests that you're the last person anyone should take marriage guidance counselling from.

With four marriages behind you, I'm surprised there is anything left for her to financially gain.

Edited by ClaytonSeymour

Serious reply.

Being that Thailand is a "community property" jurisdiction and foreigners can't own land here, I am curious how the poster thinks that assets aquired during the marriage (not his personal property before the marriage), are his only, i.e. "everything we own is in my name or my corporation". Indeed he did not specifically state that he owns real property, but if he "owns" a car or something, who cares. Then he contradicts himself by saying everything 'we' own... Hmm...... :o

Likewise I would not be taking marriage advice from a guy who boasts four (4)! failed marriages! He is the last guy on earth who should be offering marriage advice/counseling to other members!