How Many Of This Forum Users Are In Hat Yai?

Seizhin

I've been here for 5 years and I've hardly polished my English skills as the localist can hardly engage into a proper conversation with me.

And so, just earlier, I met a group of people from UK and we had a pretty fun conversation.

Generally, it was good to meet up with some people who talks proper English without any "kood" (good) in it.

I know most of us would probably either be in Bangkok, Chiang Mai or Pattaya but I was really wondering how many of the forum user are living permanently in Hat Yai?

Maybe some fun in a while will be good.

I've been here for 5 years and I've hardly polished my English skills as the localist can hardly engage into a proper conversation with me.

And so, just earlier, I met a group of people from UK and we had a pretty fun conversation.

Generally, it was good to meet up with some people who talks proper English without any "kood" (good) in it.

I know most of us would probably either be in Bangkok, Chiang Mai or Pattaya but I was really wondering how many of the forum user are living permanently in Hat Yai?

Maybe some fun in a while will be good.

I'm not in Hat Yai, bu I am in Songkhla which is not too far, same province. Guess that's two of us!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I was just about to ask the question to all TV users I do live in a province which I guess no farangs live

and I read all the threads about Pattaya BKK Ching Mai and so on but how can I answer one of them if the question is .... What is the best shop in Phuket for sandwiches or similar........ So I sit here all night long reading about all the good places in ( where ever ) I think we schould go back to the basis.

The site is Thai Visa .com and not Thai visa some thing. I guess you all call me wrong now :o

• 3 weeks later...
I live in Hat Yai, 10mins walk from Lee Garden, how goes it?

bobbob,

when i come to hat yai i stay in new season hotel,this time i am looking for another hotel around lee garden but a bit cheaper. be here at the end of september for the vegetarian festival. thanks in advance.

wmchen.

• 3 weeks later...

There are at least around 30 foreigners living permanently in Hat Yai (lts say over 1 year) and more then 50 in Songkhla province.

I would say that there are a lot who are also very regularly coming to this area.

You can find most of them in Swan (Restaurant/Pub) or later at night at the Post Laser...

I don't know how you can miss them??