Waiting At Airport

Are you transfering to an international flight at BKK?

If you are make sure you're at the correct airport. Quite a few domestic flights land at Don Mueang which is a good hour away from Suvarnabhumi where international flights depart. You could end up using quite a bit of your 6 hours mucking around between airports :o

Yeah Crossy is correct ... the flights to/from Surat usually are to/from Don Muang. Samui flights go to Suvarnaphum

hey

im flying from surat thani to bkk , and i have a 6 hours waiting ..

could u please reccomand a nice place to stay at the airport ? or maybe a lounge room.

thanks so much

Suvarnaphum is in the middle of nowhere.

If you wanted to spend 1,000 baht, you could head off to one of the nearby hotels, have a shower and relax before heading back for your next flight.

The Queens Garden Resort have a passenger pick up and delivery service to and from the airport. They are only about 10 minutes away.

Other than that, you can park yourself in one of the many airport eateries, drink coffee and read a book.

Most airline companies like you to check in fairly early so you won't be able to go too far away or for too long.

Edited by Mighty Mouse

Best cheap and pretty tasty food court is downstairs and make a left. Buy coupons but redeem the ones you don't use when you leave. Place is packed with the stewardess and airport help as the food is the least expensive I have seen at the airport. I had the duck over noodles and it really was good, much better than carre-4 food court or other places like that.

Can't think of any particular place to hang out that is of note. I usually land and bus or taxi out to pattaya pretty quickly.

hey

im flying from surat thani to bkk , and i have a 6 hours waiting ..

could u please reccomand a nice place to stay at the airport ? or maybe a lounge room.

thanks so much

Check out the vip access link pinned at top of the forum.

Where's that then? The VIP access link?

6 hours between flites, less deplanning and checkin?????

Mite be 4 hours sitting around.

If you are flying Thai, I fill in time reading, woteva in Thai office/lounge on departures floor.

I book my preferred seat there.

Even if NOT flying Thai....lol... still sit there, nice comfy armchairs.

Ya wanna preflight snack.

Try nicking down to ground level, near gate 8 there is a really good cafe, cheap and simple Thai foods.

The Magic Food Point