Thai Woman In Big Brother In Uk

ukrules

Ive never really had the feeling of wanting to punch a woman very hard in the face until I saw that BB intro. I would ten times rather see a girl from a 'ping pong family' and whose 'mother was a prostitute' than that fat fake obnoxious lump of lard.

It seems from the couple of minutes viewing that clip she will do nothing but further enforce the general publics already dire opinion of Thai women.

If she is from a 'good bangkok family' then why is she running round 'massaging' people, I personally would rather be trampled on by a herd of steel toe capped buffalo.

Sickening!!! :o

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed- i have never watched big brother but after taking a look at that video dantilley posted i think you would have to be an idiot to sit through it. the girl is totally annoying and embarassing to thailand.

Ive never really had the feeling of wanting to punch a woman very hard in the face until I saw that BB intro. I would ten times rather see a girl from a 'ping pong family' and whose 'mother was a prostitute' than that fat fake obnoxious lump of lard.

It seems from the couple of minutes viewing that clip she will do nothing but further enforce the general publics already dire opinion of Thai women.

If she is from a 'good bangkok family' then why is she running round 'massaging' people, I personally would rather be trampled on by a herd of steel toe capped buffalo.

Sickening!!! :o

Big Brother by its nature tends to feature people with self-esteem issues. They have already decided that fame is the only worthwhile human quality one can aspire to, and don't have a problem being an international laughing stock for the price of 15 fleeting minutes of being famous. :D Its very watch-able. :D Like a slow-motion train wreck.

It seems from the coup le of minutes viewing that clip she will do nothing but further enforce the general publics already dire opinion of Thai women.

Sickening!!!

There's no need to hold back mate, say what you really think.

I would ten times rather see a girl from a 'ping pong family' and whose 'mother was a prostitute'

I would too but for different reasons, I've met some insane ladies over my years in Thailand and I could have placed a few of them in that house and they would have sent the ratings sky-high...

It seems from the coup le of minutes viewing that clip she will do nothing but further enforce the general publics already dire opinion of Thai women.

Sickening!!!

There's no need to hold back mate, say what you really think.

I was in a good mood last night :o

she'll probably do well on this. It'll be the novelty or alternative vote that she wins..

personally, i think BB is a total load of cr@p & should've been axed 3 or 4 seasons ago. It's an old & tired format now.. :o

agreed- i have never watched big brother but after taking a look at that video dantilley posted i think you would have to be an idiot to sit through it. the girl is totally annoying and embarassing to thailand.

The English contestants are usually an embarrassment to England so it's all quite fair.

I'm ashamed to be British and ashamed of being a human being.....

What a pile of sheer crap.

Eh?...Have you seen some Brits in Thailand?....now that you need to be ashamed of

Edited by Lucifer

i think BB is a total load of cr@p

I came. I watched. I saw. I cringed. I left. Seeing the poo-ying stuff a cookie into her yap and then chomp away on it while trying to converse with the housemates was far from entertainment. Having the camera focused in on her gob made it just that much more unpleasant.

Care less if she's big or not - its her bloody personality thats the annoying bit. If she isnt booted out from the get go than there is smth seriously wrong. Again - the cookie bit is just silly! :o

Edited by britmaveric

Yeah and all the pals going "I can see why you spend the guts of a thousand (transport only) going to Thailand mate - good lookers with great personalities. Me I've lived in this god forsaken place for more years than I care to admit, travelled to Thailand plenty but have still managed to remain a UK size 10 so getting a kick out of the fat lump (as the boy said before me and got slated for it) looking stupid as the farangs look to her female friends back where she came from.

Having said that she's up with the rest to coin in plenty.

Yep---saw the cookie monster last night in the intros. Not exactly eye candy.. :o ..She IS a lump. Yes, yes...she has a nice smile and seems good fun and I am sure a wonderful compassionate genuine truthful person!!! :D She is there I believe because of the usual mix of odd balls that they seem to want more and more as each new season's show arrives.

Did you see the other lump in a skirt that should have been twice as long?? The nutter that just screamed and screamed hysterically from the second she came through the door? Another of the girls had to calm her down and steer her to the drinks. She is Brit and what an embarrasment. The Thai "babe" was demure in comparison.

She not a really good representative of Thailand, crazy nut talking about cookies.

She will not get very far, will most likely be one of the first out the door if she was nominated to the public vote...

I feel sorry for the person that mentions to my wife at work tomorrow ".....oh the girl on Big Brothers also from Thailand " . Some things you don't want to be associated with. And of course if she stays any length of time the tabloids will dig out the background and I'm betting the "good family in Bangkok" don't exist. :o

my mrs (thai) saw the first show and said theres a very annoying idiot thai woman gone into the BB house.A real cookie monster for sure.She said aswell some threw a boot at her,i just watched the you tube clip and she was right,yo=u see a boot thrown at her hitting her on the arm.

Yeah and all the pals going "I can see why you spend the guts of a thousand (transport only) going to Thailand mate - good lookers with great personalities. Me I've lived in this god forsaken place for more years than I care to admit, travelled to Thailand plenty but have still managed to remain a UK size 10 so getting a kick out of the fat lump (as the boy said before me and got slated for it) looking stupid as the farangs look to her female friends back where she came from.

Congratulations for not getting morbidly obese.