Malaipet? Contender Asia?

So after watching and becoming a diehard Contender Asia fan, I've gotta know if there's gonna be another season… you would think so right? Hopefully itll be shown in the US

I've seen random articles saying that Malaipet could be the next contender? Thatd be badass. could be b/s though…

Malaipet's also fighting Yod in Jamaica this month …coincidence? I dunno.

anyone else heard any rumors or info on this? I gotta know.

I got hooked as well and went to Singapore for the weekend to watch the final. Second season is definitely happening and filming begins in October I believe. There has already been a K1 tournament where the winner got a place in the next season. I think I read somewhere that there will be 3 seasons, hopefully there will be more. It mentions the Malaipet vs Yodsenklai on the fairtex forum so It looks like its true.

Yup they fight in Jamaica... Yoddy gonna win this match .. Malaipet got no chance... I might go to Jamaica for this fight... Another big fight is on 5 July 2008

www.muaythaisuperfights.com ... Dzhabar Vs Sirichai Singha Siri & Zidov Vs Ababs hardman Ahmadi

I got hooked as well and went to Singapore for the weekend to watch the final. Second season is definitely happening and filming begins in October I believe. There has already been a K1 tournament where the winner got a place in the next season. I think I read somewhere that there will be 3 seasons, hopefully there will be more. It mentions the Malaipet vs Yodsenklai on the fairtex forum so It looks like its true.

I was there too and was talking to the Swiss presenter in Brewerkz afterwards and he was saying the next one will be held in Bangkok which means much bigger crowds.

ahhh if you guys go to Jamaica, Im so jealous! Youll have to tell me how it goes! Ill be stuck watching all of it on my laptop! lol

i found this website tonight... you guys should check it out: www.istreamyoustream.com/Event/

it has all the info on the Yod and Malaipet fight in Jamaica

15$ pay per view, not sure how well that will work with the live stream in Thailand though. Might be worth waiting a day or two and getting the torrent.

Jwp's fighting Marco Pique, This guy just lost to Dhzabar in the k1 tournement in Sweden last month.

The fights were all awesome.. although when i was watching it online, a few of the fights cut out. i guess my interent connection was crappy or something. i havent really found any clips of the fight online... there was one i saw on another forum, but one of the moderators removed them and posted some message saying you cant post copyrighted material... so im sure you wont find it anywhere. didnt you guys order the fight though???

i think malaipets representing America because his team is there, not in Thailand anymore... thats the best I can come up with!