Thai Visa From Kathmandu?

Has anyone visited the Thai Embassy in Kathmandu for a Tourist Visa (or any other kind of visa)? Can you tell me if there are any unusual difficulties there?

Their website says all fees have to be paid through a bank in Kathmandu. I think that's usual there, but were there problems actually getting the visa? Or being able to see an officer, etc.?

Any info a great help!

I renewed my non-imm visa there two years ago, its a quiet embassy so they did it overnight, but there were no queues etc, I paid directly at the embassy (but that was two years ago). Daresay its one of those situations wherein you have all the necessary documents you shouldn't have a problem. May have been made easier for me as I was renewing not making a new application; but all in all no problems and very efficient.

Hi,

I go to Nepal almost every year and have received many tourist visas there. But Last Nov 07 I was refused and they told me they are available only to residents of Nepal with work permits and Nepalis.So I went to Calcutta and got one there. Can also get in Delhi,Mumbai and Chenni.