Kawasaki D-tracker X

Be interesting to see the price,the d tracker was japan market only, but its ( the base klx250 )has been around since 1993 so the production should be cheap, i imported about 20 into the uk as part of 17 container loads ,.the bike didnt sell well in the uk as they all wanted more pwer but for thailand i think the bike will be fine, but if they are 150.000 baht ill be first in the q for a klx250 and ill have a 300 conversion kit under my arm :o

• 8 months later...
...I've been told the new D-Tracker x will only be available in Thailand in Black/Orange (see link) and that the much nicer all black option is for export only. Does anyone know if this is correct or not?

I have also been told x2 different prices...170,000baht and 150,000baht???!!!

http://kawasakibigbike.com/specification_D-tracker.html

Thanks

I saw one two days ago in bkk in green which looked pretty nice!!!

Hi All!

I apologize if this is a stupid question, but what is the difference between a standard D-tracker like what they sell at the Kawasaki Big Bike shop on Rama 9 in Bangkok and the "D-tracker X" referred to in the title? One and the same?

Seems the stock D-tracker is geared low and rather underpowered for highway riding. A bunch of my friends ride modified D-trackers that easily reach 140km/hr though... Here's an example:

021409DTrackerMod.jpg

Aftermarket bars, headers, pipe, ecu, etc. Surprisingly quick!

021409DTrackerMod1.jpg

Happy Trails!

Tony

My buddy's got this one up for grabs at the mo....... I know it's not new ('02, methinks) but she's pretty spunky, no?

Wow Ace- that is a sharp looking bike! How much is he asking? I'd love to get a D-tracker for city riding and stunting but need one that I can ride in BKK without hassles and I don't see a plate... :o I think an '02 must be an import... Guessing no Green Book, huh? Thanks for any info you can provide. Cheers! Tony