Re-entry At Bkk Airport

Just back from Jomtien Immigration , computers down , apparently for a ' few days ' . I'm leaving for London in the morning, is it easy to do re-entry stamp at BKK Airport ? I've got forms , picture, copies etc......Jomtien told me no problem.........where in airport do you have to go ? Any help much appreciated

Just back from Jomtien Immigration , computers down , apparently for a ' few days ' . I'm leaving for London in the morning, is it easy to do re-entry stamp at BKK Airport ? I've got forms , picture, copies etc......Jomtien told me no problem.........where in airport do you have to go ? Any help much appreciated

I have never done this. By all reports on here it is after you check in and go through passport control.

Re - entry can be done at the airport. After check - in you'll walk to the immigration section, last time i did it there the office for re - entry was on the left side of the passport control. takes about 20min., passport picture and boarding pass is required.

Last Time I saw it on the Left

IN the Immigration Hall

BEFORE you go thru Immigration.

But previously it was at the Right hand end.

Obviously you should get it BEFORE you go to

the Immigration Exit Desks.

Edited by WilliamIV

Did it 6 weeks ago, desk IS on the left prior to immigration departure counters, easy - 20 minutes. That was at 0500 - maybe longer during the day as the number of deparures increase, leave yourself plenty of time.

Edited by Artisi