Indian Food

Linius

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone know where or how I can find recipes from the indian restaurant on khao san road named Taste of India. (especially chicken hariyali kabab, butter chicken and nanbread)

CC

Either you are trying to be real tricky and slide an ad in here on the premis of asking for a recipe or you honestly believe anyone on here would have the recipe from some restaurant on Khao san road.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, you may be thinking that some TV member actually 'snuck into the restaurant when nobody was looking and procurred the secret recipe you so desire'.

Either way, I think you should re-evaluate your motives and add a pinch of reality to your thought process, or at the very least offer all TV members a 50% discount at your restaurant for getting caught out. :o

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone know where or how I can find recipes from the indian restaurant on khao san road named Taste of India. (especially chicken hariyali kabab, butter chicken and nanbread)

CC

Either you are trying to be real tricky and slide an ad in here on the premis of asking for a recipe or you honestly believe anyone on here would have the recipe from some restaurant on Khao san road.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, you may be thinking that some TV member actually 'snuck into the restaurant when nobody was looking and procurred the secret recipe you so desire'.

Either way, I think you should re-evaluate your motives and add a pinch of reality to your thought process, or at the very least offer all TV members a 50% discount at your restaurant for getting caught out. :burp:

:o:D:D:D:D:(:D:P

Hi!

CC

You have to wake up early to catch anybody here on TV, anyway i wish you luck in your Ranahan,I for 1 will not be visiting your restaurant as much as i love a ruby i stay well away from KSR,Good Luck :o

Hi!

CC

Ask the waiters and/or chefs.