Bar Stools

kyb789

Furniture topics are getting trendy here, so I will throw mine in. Does anyone know of a place in BKK that sells a good selection of bar stools? I want something simple for my apartment. Prefer wood, moderate price, padded black seat. Chain stores just don't specialize in such things.

Furniture topics are getting trendy here, so I will throw mine in. Does anyone know of a place in BKK that sells a good selection of bar stools? I want something simple for my apartment. Prefer wood, moderate price, padded black seat. Chain stores just don't specialize in such things.

Lad Phrao Road has a plethora of furniture stores. Also, I believe that I saw some in INDEX at Rangsit

Lad Phrao Road has a plethora of furniture stores. Also, I believe that I saw some in INDEX at Rangsit

Also (and Im not being rude) check out what weight they are rated for, had an embarrassing incident couple of years ago when my chubby director came to visit (110kgs) and the new chairs we had just furnished the office with, broke under his weight...not weight rated for chubby foreigners!