Soi Kaotolo Farang Motorcycle Deaths!

musiclover

Once again

So, after all these posts, was anyone actually killed? (posts#21 and #27)

I mean, they must have identities, or were these stolen in the conspiracy?

Close the thread! I wouldnt know the IDs so I must assume that others simply doubt that it ever happened. and that the flowers placed at the crash site were there for decoration .........

Whatever!

We have members of TV who assist in the local Police Stations, we have News hounds for Pattaya One News - surely with all these contatcts someone should be able to sort out the actual events (if any)

Yep. You'd think so wouldn't you ?

Guess Howard is too busy with other matters (or is he in on the conspiracy too ? :o ).

Just checked the local (online) papers again, still nothing.

Must be some pretty powerful people behind this. Just getting the hole fixed in record time (2-3 days after the incidents) alone would require a lot of pull.

2 killed in 30 minutes!!!

Huh uh.

First it was 2 killed in 20 minutes, now it's 30 minutes.

Either way, I find it highly unlikely 2 people would have died at the same spot within 30 minutes of each other. For starters, the crowds, police and Sawang Boriboon would (probably) have still been at the scene of the first accident.

Unless of course, they all arrived within a few minutes of the first crash, moved the body, the bike, cleaned up anything else and departed mere minutes before the second accident.

One guy from Park Rungland and another on the way home to Tepprasit road after spending the evening having a drink in a bar in Soi Kaotolo.

And you know these details how ?

Still no official news about this ..........

Yeah, strange, isn't it ? 2 farangs allegedly die at the same spot within 20-30 minutes of each other, and not a whisper of it any where except here.

It must be a part of the massive conspiracy that normally reports every little event that involves a farang. From pick-pockets to necklace snatchers to drunken bar fights to balcony jumpers to drug dealers to assaults to accidental drownings (etc, etc).

But when 2 die within 30 minutes of each other, at the same spot ? Got to cover that up !

It may not be long before another similar accident happens. Follow along Soi Khaotalo, away from Sukumvit, past the large market on the right, there is a whole series of pot-holes close together on the left-hand side just before the left-hand turn (there's a 7 Eleven there) that leads to Wat Boonsampan. In my car the only way to skirt them is to move over to the other side facing oncoming traffic.

I suppose they'll get repaired after the event too.

Slightly off subject, but there have been several reports of late on Banglamung TV relating to the deaths of teenagers (13 years of age) from motor bike accidents. However, it is/was never mentioned, even in passing, as to what 13 year olds were doing riding killer bikes.

As to Soi Kaotalow - it is typical of many roads in and around east Pattaya in that holes are appearing everywhere. Obviously those responsable (i.e. corrupt officials) are evil individuals and have no consience regarding the deaths they cause - just a sad fact.

Obviously this should be a lesson to those above the level of monkey brains to take extra care. It isn't just Thais who drive like monkeys. There seems to be an ever increasing number of ferangs who have adopted the Thai, suicidal way of riding motor bikes.

PS one of the most dangerous places to walk in Pattaya is the beach road walkway/promonade. There is an ever increasing number of lunatics who drive motor bikes up and down at speed - not to mention the low life ferangs on push bikes :o

One more time

So, after all these posts, was anyone actually killed? (posts#21 ,#27 and #30)

Accidents are one thing, but "dead?" people disappearing are another

Theyre dead! They have not disappeared. Just because Howard did not report it does not make it a conspiracy.If none of the parties involved read TV why should it be reported here?

The flowers by the road are clear evidence as is the fact that a wellknown hole at the site is now filled in.

Why is it so difficult for some to comprehend that it takes only a few hours to fill in a hole (if the will is there) and simply not make the facts public?

I understand now that indeed 2 separate Sawang Boriboon trucks did arrive, one after the other and simply cleared away the evidence as they always do. Why should it have been reported and why is it not reasonable that such an incident is better conceaked by the authorities? Its very embarrassing for them.

I can only report what eyewitnesses to both incidents actually saw!

If it is not believed then surely this attempted coverup has succeeded!

One more time

Theyre dead! They have not disappeared. Just because Howard did not report it does not make it a conspiracy.If none of the parties involved read TV why should it be reported here?

The flowers by the road are clear evidence as is the fact that a wellknown hole at the site is now filled in.

Why is it so difficult for some to comprehend that it takes only a few hours to fill in a hole (if the will is there) and simply not make the facts public?

I understand now that indeed 2 separate Sawang Boriboon trucks did arrive, one after the other and simply cleared away the evidence as they always do. Why should it have been reported and why is it not reasonable that such an incident is better conceaked by the authorities? Its very embarrassing for them.

In the last 10 minutes I can confirm that it indeed happened like I said. There were at least 15 police there and the following day the authorities did turn up and stopped a local bar owner opposite from making this public.

There are photos at a local restaurant but I havent seen them yet.

After the 1st accident a tyre was placed in the hole but the 2nd guy hit this tyre . It was only about 20 minutes apart

The 2nd guy lived in Eakmongkol Tepprasit. He was a friend of my poolplaying buddy who also knew about this on Monday night quite separately from my info.

It happened and its been kept very quiet. Naturally! TIT

If there are still doubters . so be it!

One more time

In the last 10 minutes I can confirm that it indeed happened like I said. There were at least 15 police there and the following day the authorities did turn up and stopped a local bar owner opposite from making this public.

There are photos at a local restaurant but I havent seen them yet.

After the 1st accident a tyre was placed in the hole but the 2nd guy hit this tyre . It was only about 20 minutes apart

The 2nd guy lived in Eakmongkol Tepprasit. He was a friend of my poolplaying buddy who also knew about this on Monday night quite separately from my info.

It happened and its been kept very quiet. Naturally! TIT

If there are still doubters . so be it!

Howard might not report it but Pattaya People News will, they ain't afraid of anyone. Says so right on the first page.

Wonder how the "authorities" thought they could hush this all up? Bar staff horrified, punters drinking, truckloads of cops and Sawang Boriboon. The name of the Eakmongol guy is common knowledge now, one would think.

Tyres placed in holes at night are unlikely to be seen very well either.

I used to live on Soi Khao Talo, but got out after all the building started and it has gone really downhill ever since. Typical build and be damned atitude, no thought given to traffic or services. What a mess now

The accident has been reported in the Pattaya News with the name of one victim (English) published.

I don't think this is a conspiracy but something that was not reported at the time.

In anycase it is a sad incident and one that could have been easily avoided.

CB

The accident has been reported in the Pattaya News with the name of one victim (English) published.

I don't think this is a conspiracy but something that was not reported at the time.

CB

Which site???? i cant see it

CB

Which site???? i cant see it

The printed one, on paper and availabe at 7-11s etc across the city. I found it yesterday while waiting for my cheese and ham toasty at the corner shop.

CB