Does Mbk Have Warhammer Yet?

Ian_B

was there last week...they told me afew copies will be in by this week.

the guy told me its not the CE thou....its the normal edition box set @ 2000baht

i may go down to check it out later. Will let u know if they do have it.

Edited by cgbartz

nah from release your looking at maybe 300-400mg patch (if that)

Mythic seem to do most of the patching server side - so very little client updates!

Jockstar - you seriously should give it a try - we have a guild ofabout 15-18 people now, mainly Aussies and Thai based people - its a blast - its a really good game, casual player friendly!

You were right - only a 45min DL of 200meg or so

problem is when I started that the Darklands server was full! Waited 10mins or so then rolled a dwarf engineer onto one of the lower pop Aussie servers

Will see what Darklands is like tomorrow - is it always full like that? Don't want to have to queue up each play!

Mythic seem to do most of the patching server side - so very little client updates!

Jockstar - you seriously should give it a try - we have a guild ofabout 15-18 people now, mainly Aussies and Thai based people - its a blast - its a really good game, casual player friendly!

Wow Wolfie nice guild number. Im still thinking abt if i should give it a try :o

Give it a shot, its a good little game... its basically "World of Warcraft 2" - but its less gear and level dependant, at level 5 i was in one of the scenarios (battlegrounds) and scored the highest Damage dealer for our side. Didnt die once :o - They give you a stat boost if your lower level than the average for the scenario, so you dont need to worry about powering through to level X in order to stand a chance. Also its one of the smoothest launches ive been involved with, the gmae simply works 'out of the box', the servers are stable and the client reasonably stable (few crashes but nothing drastic) - the servers are really busy, which does result in some queueing sometimes to get into the game, but as we are playing order instead of drestruction the wait times are generally only a few mins (10-15mins max) - I've only had to queue once though, so i'm not complaining

Anybody have issues with the game freezing up? had 2 days of this and tried changing all the graphic settings to no avail

have rolled back to v169 geforce driver and things seem stable for past day - hopefully this cured it

Excellent game BTW - just did my first RVR and loved it - really nice exp boost you get whilst doing them too

I am now on Darklands and my character is called Bangkokian

Send one of the Officers a /Tell Ian, we will get you guild tagged as soon as possible.

I never had any problems with the game freezing up (about 1sec gfx lag as you cross the invisible 'zone' line - but otherwise very stable)

cgbartz: i was in singapore this weekend, at the airport right now, if i had known i would have picked you up a copy - oh well, hopefully your friend will be in with a copy so wont be a problem. If you can get the CD Key emailed over to you, i have the beta client downloaded, which patches upto retail with a 200-300mg patch, saves you any annoying import duty or postal waiting times.

Raved about War to a friend of mine and he went to MBK to get a copy - MBK have sold out and they told him it will be a week or so before they have more copies in!

So if you see it anywhere best to buy it there and then

Send one of the Officers a /Tell Ian, we will get you guild tagged as soon as possible.

I never had any problems with the game freezing up (about 1sec gfx lag as you cross the invisible 'zone' line - but otherwise very stable)

cgbartz: i was in singapore this weekend, at the airport right now, if i had known i would have picked you up a copy - oh well, hopefully your friend will be in with a copy so wont be a problem. If you can get the CD Key emailed over to you, i have the beta client downloaded, which patches upto retail with a 200-300mg patch, saves you any annoying import duty or postal waiting times.