Accommodation

irnbru630

Hi single lad of 42 looking for comfortable accommodation for between 1 and 3 months from dec to march. I like the beach, a not too loud area and this gives me the option of going to the noisy parts of town when required. I am on a budget as most people are and would like the accomodation to be as low as possible.

All info appreciated

Thanks

Brian

There are lots of places around Pattaya, and the price range varies. There are some nice reasonable rooms on a Soi very close to Carrefour on Pattayaklang, there are also quite nice rooms always available on a monthly basis at the Sawasdee Mansion & Hotels around Pattaya, i think there are 4 or 5 in total, very reasonable, clean, with fan or Air whichever you prefer, Television, Fridge... I dont think you will find a problem in finding something suitable for yourself, there are lots to choose from. good luck.

There are many bars/guest houses around the Soi Lankee area. Some as little as 400/500/600 baht a night, including, safe, hot shower, Air Con, TV, DVD Player. etc. Some even include a free western breakfast.

Edited by TEFLMike

There are lots of places around Pattaya, and the price range varies. There are some nice reasonable rooms on a Soi very close to Carrefour on Pattayaklang, there are also quite nice rooms always available on a monthly basis at the Sawasdee Mansion & Hotels around Pattaya, i think there are 4 or 5 in total, very reasonable, clean, with fan or Air whichever you prefer, Television, Fridge... I dont think you will find a problem in finding something suitable for yourself, there are lots to choose from. good luck.

Thanks , I am need ing info before hand as would like to book before i arrive...looking about 10th dec....should ahve stated that before ..my apologies.

Thanks

The Jomtien Long Stay hotel would probably suit you, about 6000 Baht/month. It's near the Hanuman/fish-monkey statue, on the corner of Thappraya Road and just opposite Jomtien Complex. Only a few hundred metres from the beach and close to lots of bars and shops and restaurants. It's on the Baht bus route into Pattaya of course.

I don't have the phone number. It's certainly wise to book in advance for the Christmas/New Year period, the hotels here get close to 100% occupancy at that time.

If you can stretch to 700 baht a night then i would recommend The Golden Crab in Soi 13..........self contained apartments and handy for everything.

Pm sent with link to pics.........(if i post the link here it might be deleted)

Edit............it may be full however so get in quick.......if it is, its always worth a look for next year

Edited by thaiflyer1

Thanks , I am need ing info before hand as would like to book before i arrive...looking about 10th dec....should ahve stated that before ..my apologies.

Thanks

Ok, i think you can book online at one of the Sawasdee Hotels in Pattaya - www.sawasdee.com

I always stay at Success by the dolphin roundabout. Had 6 months there in 2006 and was very satisfied. I will be there again in December for a month. Big room ensuite 6000 a month water 400 a month electricity 5baht a kilowatt hour so if you have the a/c on a lot it will be a killer set you back another 1000 but I buy a table top fan from Tesco and leave it running all the time I'm in my loom works out dead cheap the nuber is 038361276

hi all

Thanks for the replys so far. the reason I need to keep cost down is that I am an ex-pat living in Turkey so money is tight. I am coming there for the Turkish winter so hoping to chill in sun and go to bars but in comfy accommodation

Thanks

brian