Iphone!?!

james_goku

My thai friends here in the states are telling me i should buy a iphone and and sell it in thailand when i get there.

Is this hard? any risk? How much do they sell for?

does it matter what iphone i buy, 3g or 8g or 16g

Any info on this matter would help out alot.

My thai friends here in the states are telling me i should buy a iphone and and sell it in thailand when i get there.

Is this hard? any risk? How much do they sell for?

does it matter what iphone i buy, 3g or 8g or 16g

Any info on this matter would help out alot.

Great - a fence. Thanks for bringing down our property values. :o

I brought my IPhone form the US when I moved to CM in July. I took it to the Airport Mall here in CM found the cell phones sections and asked around.

Found a guy to unlock it for B500. Well worth it. I thought with the new Thai sim card I'd loss all my contacts...Nope... all there.

Very happy cell phone wise...

Sendbaht

Then they are ignorant or outright lying (perhaps a bit of both). They can install a SIM that sort of works but there is no software unlock. Replacing the SIM with a SIm that fakes a network signature or whatever it does is not the same as an unlock. If there were a software solution this info would not remain a secret long. The iPhone is the most talked about mobile device out there right now and any software unlock that comes out will be instant, front page news. When one is available you won't have to dig through TV to find it.