Fitness Centres/bodycombat In Chiang Rai

EASYDOGG

OK, firstly establish my idea of a good fitness centre-mut have a good free weights selection (dumbells/bar bells), some machines for weight training/toning, and a selection of CV machines like exercise bikes and treadmills for running/walking.

I am more focused on weight tranining so a gmy containing weights stuff over cv is better for me.

A sauna and steam room is a bonus if they have.

Classes like BodyCombat/Cycing classes a real bonus.

Does anybody here know of a good fitness centre in C Rai?

OK, firstly establish my idea of a good fitness centre-mut have a good free weights selection (dumbells/bar bells), some machines for weight training/toning, and a selection of CV machines like exercise bikes and treadmills for running/walking.

I am more focused on weight tranining so a gmy containing weights stuff over cv is better for me.

there is a newish hotel very close to barrys golf range/course near the old airport i think it name starts with a P

but has i am out of thailand at the moment im not sure anyway its right next to the golf range.

i think you will find everything you are looking for at this hotel,the daily price is 150 baht but if you buy a

book of 100 tickets the price drops to 70 baht a day,very good value

there is a newish hotel very close to barrys golf range/course near the old airport i think it name starts with a P

but has i am out of thailand at the moment im not sure anyway its right next to the golf range.

i think you will find everything you are looking for at this hotel,the daily price is 150 baht but if you buy a

book of 100 tickets the price drops to 70 baht a day,very good value

Yeah It's P'Mann Hotel, Sananbin Road, I went there last time I was in C Rai, it was 120 baht, gym, sauna, steam, swimming, good set up there.

I have heard of a place, mainly for weight training I believe, near Testeban 5 school, anyone know it?