Places Of Recommendation To Stay In Patong

james24

Hi there

My friends are comign to Phuket next week and have asked me to sort out a couple of rooms in Patong for them. Does anyone know of any clean nice rooms?? My friend has diabetes so he definately needs a fridge for his meds and also stuff like tv air con would be cool, but not too expensive. Any ideas?? I live in Phuket town myself but as they are only in Phuket for 3 days they are kind of bang on staying in Patong.

Cheers.

Baan Tonsai Garden Resort and Nature Park Resort (same place)- clean rooms fridge etc. Swimming Pool.

Nanai Road near the intersection to Karon and Kata. Cheap prices too.

yep baantonsai is a good place to stay in but quite far from bangla road, the hotspot of the town !!

Boring if u need to take motobyke taxi or tuk-tuk all the time.

I would suggest one hotel in soi sansabai near bangla road and near junceylon

but if u intent on renting a motobyke , baan tonsai is an excellent place to stay in ! :o

went and had a wee look at a few today, the cheapest I could find was 900, is that normal??

Yep In high season it is quite normal.

In soi sansabai u can find some rooms for 1000/1200 , the same rooms in low season is about 500/600...

PS 2 Bungalows at the northern end of Thanon Rath Uthit 200 Pee. Fridge, aircon , hot water, safe in the room, swimming pool, restaurant. Tel. 076-342207/8 . Should cost around 800 Baht.

When I booked a room for a customer there yesterday, I learned that they take 1200 Baht for an aircon room now, they have cheaper fan rooms.

Oh well, cheaper rooms can be found in the Soi Saen Sabai/Paradise Complex area.