Pasta Pronto Bangkok

Pastapronto

Hey PASTAPRONTO......great concept!

I'm wondering.......hoping.......ok, begging.......that you might consider adding one more type of "pasta" to choose from. It is called "seaweed noodle" and I buy it at Foodland and Tops (both on Sukhumvit). The only ingredient is "sodium alginate", which is a salt extracted from brown seaweed. Here's why I buy them......they have almost no calories, and what few calories they do have are all "fiber", which doesn't affect blood sugar levels.

This, in my humble (and admittedly very biased) opinion would be a great addition to your noodle choices. You'd instantly have a low calorie (and gluten free, too!) pasta option. I love them with pesto sauce on top....and when I go to the five star hotel buffets I bring a bag of the noodles and they prepare them for me with pesto sauce. Yum!

What do you think? Possibility?

CHEERS!

D

I have tried the branch just around the Empire Tower on Sathorn on Naratiwes...had deliveries of the penne carbonona and arrabiata. While certainly not in the gourmet catagory, for the price, they were not bad and the propotions were very big. Delivery was very fast. Also, they expresso was very good. They also have a nice indoor and outdoor seating area for eating.

can u post the takeaway menu please... I tried your ad but the link takes months to load and it comes in little squares at a time :o

Try this link

http://www.pastaprontoth.com/

Hey Pastapronto, are you strickly telephone/takeaway only?? or do you have a restaurant/s in Bangkok?? If so, could you please let me know where they are, I'd like to try you out sometime.

Hey Pastapronto, are you strickly telephone/takeaway only?? or do you have a restaurant/s in Bangkok?? If so, could you please let me know where they are, I'd like to try you out sometime.

Great new sponsor this lot turned out to be, no reply to my question after 5 days. Oh well, I won't bother with them and I'll spend my money elsewhere.

Edited by thecatman

Great new sponsor this lot turned out to be, no reply to my question after 5 days. Oh well, I won't bother with them and I'll spend my money elsewhere.

:D lol

If I remember correctly he said in his (deleted) other post that he has 2 outlets in Sathorn and Sukhumvit, but better wait for him to confirm. The problem is that the mod was too quick with the gun .... before releazing this is a legit thread by a paying sponsor. That must have scared him sh_tless, he hasn't been seen since :o

• 9 months later...

PastaPronto, thanks for telling all us ThaiVisa members about your FANTASTIC new delivery Italian food in Bangkok. That's why I joined this website, to get valuable and current information.

Next time be sure to include your website address! Don't rely on other members to find it and post it for you, ok.

Great new service for Bangkok, thanks again for taking the time to post information, how else will we find out something new without business owners breaking the news????

Pasta Pronto, maybe post your menu too next time, it would be very helpful.

Great website Thai Visa!

Re-opened & welcome to Pastapronto as a sponsor of the Bangkok forum on Thai Visa.

:D

:)