Vet Surgery In Pattaya

Hi everybody, I'm new here, first I have to say sorry for my English, but I come from Switzerland (Lugano TI), I speak Italian and French, so I don't speak and write well :-( English.

Anyway I will say thanks to everybody that can help me...

My topic is:

A friend of my girlfriend gave to us, like a present, a puppy of American Pit Bull Terrier (I love him)...he is 1 and 20 days old. Next week we go to the vet for waxin (in Pattaya Tai Road... anybody know this place? Good or Bad experience? They say they can cut ears of my dog from 2000 b up...).

I' m looking for different information and opinion about cut the ears of him (when?), (post operation problem?) etc., vet clinic adress very good in Pattaya, where they work safe and well 100% and more...and past experience from anybody that did it before me...at the moment I am not sure if I will do it or not...so I would like to know some different opinion and experince about it...I live in Pattaya (Banglamung).

And of course how I can training well my puppy (food, game, teaching...), to have a good dog in the future (I have a big garden to run and play with him).

Thanks to everybody.

post-72683-1228663918_thumb.jpg

Edited by uluru70