Hotel Deals

Here is a question to the locals. :

For mid/end February-do you know of any nice hotels that will give value for the money (e.g. eal good deals at this time?

I am not looking for the cheapest place in town .-But 3-4 star hotels /guesthouses that offer a nice discount are the ones I am after .

Will have transport of some kind and will follow the advise regarding beaches and swimming from the related topic. For the holiday time I am looking at a bit nightlife -maybe Chaweng /Lamai area.

You might want to check out The Cheweng Gardens Beach Resort. I just stayed there in January after staying at hotels further away from downtown for the past 5 years. They have clean rooms - ask for the better ones since you want **** - half-way between the beach and the main drag through Cheweng. It is within easy walking distance of the heart of the nightlife (such as the Green Mango Club and many others). The beaches are nice too and offer water sports including jet skis. You don't mind the fireworks and noise at night from where you are because that is what you're looking for. There are many others; look at this one.

Phil

first house is a really decent hotel for the prices they charge, 5 mins from the center but no problem getting transport. right on a beautiful part of the beach, rooms are clean and probably get some good deals there right now.

I second that. First is a good value for money 3-4 star. In ban rak you have samui pier and nara garden. Both with decent swimmingpools on the beach, and samui pier is brand new. But beach is not the best to swim at. Nightlife is all around all of the above resorts.

:o

hi i have small hotel 5 min from all the chaweng action with maybe the best view in the area the rooms have euro style showers, free wifi in every room, cable, very cold ac, pool and decorated very nicely with art, we also offer beach access with a club in chaweng with a free beach chair or 10% off, free transfers i am priced at 1500 per night for less than weeks stay and 1200 per night for a week and will offer for thaivisa members 10% off you can check me out on www.hotelibiza-samui.com if you want to book or more info call me at 66-086-332-8337 ask for Lee take care