Female Thai Teacher Arrrested For Having Sex With Male Student

sriracha john

A 13 year old and a 29 year old, regardless of gender combination, in the Kingdom of Thailand, is illegal.

Whether the combo of male-male, male female, or female-female, it is illegal.

When in Rome and all.

Nothing here should be condoned, and certainly as many posters have suggested it should not be encouraged.

T

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow! One of the fastest moving threads ever - even faster than a change in immigration rules - every time I turn the page another one is open. Not surprising given what is most important to Thai Visa members - me too I suppose.

I am a bit surprised at how little comment has been made on the basic relationship - teacher/student. Laws have to protect the majoity. Arguing a year or two on exact age, people reliving their juvenile fanticies (I had plenty as well) does not alter the fact that this woman was in a position of authority (which she failed to handle). If she was being pestered she should have complained to paents, head teacher etc.

She failed.

The traumatic effect on this boy is important, but the potential effect on other cases is more so.

BTW, look at a Thai person's ID card, and chances are the person is a year younger than they say they are.

Thais are 1 year at birth, so the kid could well be 12 (in farang years), not 13.

If one is to believe the woman re; her claim of his repeated advances, then the kid may prove to be a problem in later years, when he becomes stronger, hornier, more self-assured, and more sexually aggressive.

I think the kid needs some serious counseling. Not sure about the woman, though wouldn't want her tutoring young boys.

at 13 the boy should still be learning how to wank instead of shagging the english teacher.

Didn't you read on TV about a year ago about the 10 year old boy ho was driving his fathers truck to make delivery's everyday?

Well this is about the same,boy is a bit advanced for his age.

I could only dream about it at that age,driving my fathers truck I mean.

A 13 year old and a 29 year old, regardless of gender combination, in the Kingdom of Thailand, is illegal.

Whether the combo of male-male, male female, or female-female, it is illegal.

When in Rome and all.

Nothing here should be condoned, and certainly as many posters have suggested it should not be encouraged.

Maybe i am missing the point here ? what is illegal ? the age between the 2 people, the age of the boy. I find it hard to believe that when a girl of 13 and a boy of 15 get married in a village wedding just around the corner from where i live , I should be concerned about this teacher having sex with a young lad maybe the rules should be set in concrete . Thailand should have one set of rule's

Wow! One of the fastest moving threads ever - even faster than a change in immigration rules - every time I turn the page another one is open. Not surprising given what is most important to Thai Visa members - me too I suppose.

I am a bit surprised at how little comment has been made on the basic relationship - teacher/student. Laws have to protect the majoity. Arguing a year or two on exact age, people reliving their juvenile fanticies (I had plenty as well) does not alter the fact that this woman was in a position of authority (which she failed to handle). If she was being pestered she should have complained to paents, head teacher etc.

She failed.

The traumatic effect on this boy is important, but the potential effect on other cases is more so.

I honestly don't think this boy is probably very traumatized at all by the sex experience but he probably is traumatized by the stigma of the publicity and also that something he was involved in resulted in the arrest of his teacher. That isn't always the point. The point is the law. The teacher did do wrong and break the law. Is it applied fairly across different kinds of cases, or not?

Edited by Jingthing

Instead of closing it, lets have a civil discussion about it...

We know for a fact that an underage female student being shagged/raped by a male teacher could face serious psychological problems afterwards and possibly later in life.

My question is: Would a male student suffer similar problems, or will he not?

i cant speak for the boy but if it were me at that age it would be psychologically beneficial.

the boy must have been emotionally immature though, because he blabbed without considering the concequences

Would anyone honestly think that a 13 year old would do anything other than blab about it regardless of how big he was for his age? Sounds like she was mentally small for hers. I hope the young guy doesn't suffer any long-term damage as a result. All the cliches sound cute about this sort of thing, but it really is a serious issue.

Female teacher in news scandal blames pupil for pursuing her for sex

A female English teacher at well-known school in Yannawa admitted giving in to a pupil's demands for sex. Subsequently the enamoured student asked again on a further 2-3 occasions. When the secret came to light to the directors, she resigned before being arrested.

On the 17th February at 10:00 am Police Colonel Napawat Arnyaragoon [sp?] and Police Lieutenant Colonel Manat Tawngseemuang presented Miss Nam Khang (an assumed name to protect her identity), a 29 year old English teacher from a school in the Yannawa district of Bangkok, to the press.The accused was arrested under arrest warrant no 389/2552 issued by the Criminal Court on February 16th alleging sexual assault of a child under 15 years of age and taking a child away for immoral purposes. The parents of the boy, called Chu, a 13 year old grade 6 secondary school student, informed the authorities and Miss Wan was arrested at the Surasak skytrain station in the Satorn district of Bangkok.

Reporters asked Miss Nam Khang if she had anything to say and what caused her to do it. She only replied very briefly that the news reports were true but she didn't force or coerce the student and both sides were consenting parties. Before the incident took place the student came to her room for extra private tuition and he began pestering her for sex which she gave into and sex took place just once. Afterwards the student tried to contact her for more sex and said he would tell the teachers and his friends if she refused so she had sex with him a further 2-3 times. Afterwards the story reached teachers in the school and an investigation was begun. I was very ashamed and stressed so resigned thinking that would be the end of the matter but I was arrested.

Police Lieutenant Colonel Manat said the accused was cooperating well with inquiries but denied all charges because the boy had pursued her for sex. Anyhow, the law states that for a child under 18 you'd be guilty regardless if the child consents. Also, it's not morally appropriate between a teacher and student in Thai society. Bail would be considered because it's not a serious case and the accused was unlikely to abscond anyway.

The boy Chu previously gave testimony to officials that he was a gradw 6 secondary school student. In the beginning of January 2008 he began to get very close to his English teacher. This teacher as well as being a teacher at his school also gave extra private classes at another tutoring school. Before all this happened the teacher invited him to her room and things went too far and sex took place. Other than the 1st time, sex took place a further 3 times. Afterwards a room rate found out and the story reached the school faculty. The parents were informed and there was an investigation and Miss Nam Khang resigned. After the official inquiry collected all the evidence and investigated the matter they decided that Miss Nam Khang had sexually molested the boy Chujing. An arrest warrant was issued for the teacher and she was apprehended.

http://www.manager.co.th/Crime/ViewNews.as...D=9520000018149

I can speak from personal experience.

When I was 7 years old I was molested repeatedly by my female teacher, without getting into details i can sum it up by saying that now I have a sexual fetish, The fetish is harmless but none the less I have lived with it ever since puberty.

My opinion is therefore that this student will have to deal with this sexual encounter for the rest of his life.

Instead of closing the thread, lets have a civil discussion about it...

We know for a fact that an underage female student being shagged/raped by a male teacher could face serious psychological problems afterwards and possibly later in life.

The Question: Would a male student suffer similar problems, or will he not?

Answer: Yes. It creates unrealistic expectations in the mind of the boy, who will likely tend to focus on future, and probably unsatisfying, relationships with older women, and he will very likely have difficulty forming a stable relationship with any woman for many years.

Joke as we may, it is an assault on the sensibilities of the boy. His judgment will be clouded, whether he's rich or poor, and his future endeavors with females will always be tainted by this seeming ideal, but never-again to be had experience.

Much like giving a starving child chocolate once, he will never again begin to find in the reality of life, a woman to match this forbidden, temporary dream. Sorry for him.

Bottom-line: He was molested, and will carry the memory all his life.

Lots of comments such as 'lucky lad' and 'wish it was me' etc. What would be the comments on this thread if the teacher was a 29 year old farang male and had sex with a 13 year old Thai girl? 'Hang him hi', 'cut his balls off' etc etc.

Amazing how the attitudes seem to differ when it's an underage schoolboy having sex with an adult who is in a position of care and responsibility...

Simon

Please explain the phrase

big for his age group

Is this saying he is well hung ???

He obviously was asking and asking so the teacher just gave in and said yes like any normal person.

It was probably the only way she was going to get him to go home.

Lots of comments such as 'lucky lad' and 'wish it was me' etc. What would be the comments on this thread if the teacher was a 29 year old farang male and had sex with a 13 year old Thai girl? 'Hang him hi', 'cut his balls off' etc etc.

Amazing how the attitudes seem to differ when it's an underage schoolboy having sex with an adult who is in a position of care and responsibility...

Simon

Please explain the phrase

big for his age group

Is this saying he is well hung ???

He obviously was asking and asking so the teacher just gave in and said yes like any normal person.

It was probably the only way she was going to get him to go home.

So you are saying that consenting to sex with a minor is normal behavior and furthermore is not punishable by law? "The teacher just gave in and said yes like any normal person."

Fact: Human brain won't be developed fully until later in his life, thus affecting decision making abilities.

Fact: Because the brain is still actively developing, this will be carried his entire life..

Fact: Some cope some don't

Fact: Sex with minors is illegal in the Kingdom.

Edited by Digitalman

Lou:

I sincerely admire your candor. Best wishes.

Olden

I can speak from personal experience.

When I was 7 years old I was molested repeatedly by my female teacher, without getting into details i can sum it up by saying that now I have a sexual fetish, The fetish is harmless but none the less I have lived with it ever since puberty.

My opinion is therefore that this student will have to deal with this sexual encounter for the rest of his life.

It's interesting that The Manager and Matichon printed the same story word for word in Thai.

Makes one feel that there might be lot more to the story than the uniform version printed by the Thai press. Perhaps the full facts will emerge in time. The Manager/ Matichon story is also contradictory regarding its comments on the statutory rape law.

At one point it says the teacher was charged with having sex with a minor below the age of 15. Later it asserts that it is unlawful for an adult to have sex with a minor below the age of 18 whether it is consensual or not.

It doesn't affect this case but I had understood that the latter point was not the case i.e. consensual sex between an adult and a minor below the age of 18 is illegal under the Prostitution Act but is lawful if the minor is not engaged in prostitution and no money changes hands. I remember reading of a case a few years ago where police in Pattaya tried unsuccessfully to prove that a farang they caught in flagrante delictu in a hotel with a 16 or 17 year old boy had paid the boy money and had to drop charges because the boy was over 15 and had consented.

Perhaps the law has been amended since then. Another curious point in the article is that it says bail will be considered by the police because it is not a serious case, whereas statutory rape of a minor below the age of 15 is actually a very serious offence under the Thai Criminal Code and is punishable by up to 20 years in prison. (The former deputy speaker of the Senate is currently serving out a 16 year sentence for having sex with a 13 year old female hooker.)

Perhaps what the police meant was that they didn't consider it a very serious offence in the same way as many posters consider it a "jack the lad" bravado thing.

If it was consensual he got to do what many of us boys only dreamed about when we went to school...

I didn't have to dream. I was 16 and she was the 28 y-o married biology teacher and a total hottie. The long, hot summer of 1972.... ahh..., I remember it well.

No drama, no trauma, completed high school, graduated, got married, got divorced, remarried and had a kid, very successful at work and socially active, lived in 3 different continents and worked in over 30 countries. Love my parents and siblings, love my wife and family.

Then I signed up to ThaiVisa....

An adult male that has sexual propensities towards children is called a paedophile.

So I wondered what the equivalent is for a female. Yep, still a paedophile.

There have been lots of these cases lately. Certainly some strange people out there.

Only proves that as humans, we are not that much more superior to our primate cousins, the chimps. Chimps are worth studying, they give a real insight to the primitive that is inside us all and may help us understand primeval human behaviour.

Most of us manage to suppress our animal lusts and instincts, but the primitive is always there and some humans do revert back to the ways of our long lost animal ancestors, whether it be in the form of sexual deviants, rapists, blood lust, cannibalism and incest.

post-11344-1234896907_thumb.jpg

Edited by sassienie

Parents of the 13-year-old, who was big for his age group, pressed charges against the teacher after the boy told his friends of the affair, the newspaper said.

Clearly why she was interested in him.

This lad is clearly nothing but proud of what he's done so if this is a crime - where's the victim?

Maybe the parents pressed charges because they know most legal disputes in Thailand included an exchange of baht.

At 13 I had many a dream of shagging my history teacher she was a smoking hot red head, can't see the boy being traumatized.

Sorry for the ignorance as I only got to page two so far. Just a few questions if some would care to explain.....

To begin with, Yes he could suffer some kind of trauma as a result. Yes, the Thai teacher did go over her judgement and should never teach again at any school. Ever. No matter the causes.

The questions unanswered what is her history? Which school was this? Where's the real story?

Edit: Forgot the most important question, what kind of sex really happened?

Edited by sonnyJ

The odd thing is... I have a lot of friends from Africa, and many of the men that I know from East Africa told me that they had sex with a mature woman at a much earlier age. They were not traumatized by the experience, instead they said they learned  from it. Maybe boys need a mentor to guide them.

in thai culture, (indian or thai?) going back in time, there used to be in the villiage the most beautiful woman did not get married, instead she had a special and high status role in the community as a 'sexual teacher' to prepare boys for marriage , to teach them how to do the deed etc. this woman was not necessarily young and she also trained her successor.

In our modern, highly civilised and mature culture however, this woman would be a criminal.

Edited by mc2

Socialization has a lot to do with it no doubt. ...

For the record, trauma isn't all about wanting to kill yourself or about being emotional. How, now that he is an adult, view women, sexual relations, himself, humane treatment of animals, and on and on.... Give a mental health professional time to examine such cases and I would place my bet on finding destructive behaviors, either to one's self or environment, rather than not.

The fact I stated earlier in this topic was that children's brains at that age, and thus their decision making and emotional coping mechanisms, are almost a decade away from being fully developed. The younger you go, the more difficult it is.

Like I said before, some can cope, others cannot; but we make laws (at least in western society,) having full knowledge of the dangers of adolescent sexual activity, in order to protect children.

The case should be closed... Advocacy of adolescent sexual activity is irresponsible and worrisome, particularly from fully mature adults.

How long do you think this thread will be open?

:o

I haven't laughed out loud for a long time, thanks Scott:)

Its sad that so many feel that this situation is indeed funny or to be laughed at, I do understand those who wish to fantasize as to what they would do if they were the 13 year old boy yes its the schoolboys dream to shag but its only a dream and remains only a dream but in the true light of day this is a crime involving a CHILD lets not loose sight of the facts, moreover the responsible attitude of a few is to be commended.

The issue surrounding the matter is can a CHILD of 13 years give his or her consent to a sexual act, I maintain that a CHILD of 13 years CAN NOT give full consent to an adult in any sexual matter and to advance the theory that because of his size and being advanced of his years adds to the validity of his consent is no defence at all

A sexual non active child has no knowledge of the consequence of his or her actions, so to mitigate that the child consented to sex with a 29 year old after first making advances only makes the case that the 29year old took full advantage of a CHILD living out his fantasy and encouraged the child that his actions were acceptable behaviour.

WRONG..........the charge of rape should be persuade by the Police against this teacher be they male or female to send a message to those in Thailand and the rest of the World.

CHILD ABUSE IN ANY FORM WILL NOT BE TOLORATED AND THE FULL PENALTY OF THE LAW WILL BE IMPOSED TO ALL OFFENDERS

Since we will never know the real facts of the case it's pointless to start blaming. There could have been quite a few differences in the situation.

The Young horny charming boy could have instigated it. The woman could have tried numerous times to push him away but was worried if she pushed away too hard the boy might complain about her and she would lose the job/money. So she gave into his advances and they both had a good time.

Once when i was young but a bit older than that boy i began instigated a similar situation with a similarly older woman who was really hot. Alas I stopped myself and now wish i hadn't.

Rape is harmful because you are forcing something on someone with they cant control and against their will. If the boy is controlling the situation or at least wanting it too it is hardly going to damage him in anyway other than starting a life or sexual promiscuity with random people harmful to a degree but brought on by himself.

Calling it child abuse without all the facts is a bit.....

Now what if it was a girl?

Since when do Nympo 13 yo girls exist? Never heard of it and doubtful one would ever instigate that act in a similar situation unlike boys are far more likely to do. Or at least a lot less chance of it happening compared to boys who start getting erections watching hooters on Tv when they are about 11.

Thats would be the biggest difference. Girls are dreaming of meeting a rich prince charming while young boys are thinking of something else entirely.

But wec ant blame either the boy or the woman of anything more than stupidity at this point since we dont know the facts. But i can say if i was him and i saw a chance with my first woman at that age then i'd probably go for it.

If some ugly woman came onto me and forced me to have sex with her I would be telling my parents not my friends.

Not saying what she did is right but there is a massive difference between child abuse and being horny.

A 13 yo boy is quite capable of deciding his own actions at that age and is responsible for them. I remember when i was that age and am still responsible for my actions. Just coz I was young doesnt mean i didnt know right from wrong, just meant i was less likely to listen to myself :D

The odd thing is... I have a lot of friends from Africa, and many of the men that I know from East Africa told me that they had sex with a mature woman at a much earlier age. They were not traumatized by the experience, instead they said they learned  from it. Maybe boys need a mentor to guide them.

Many AIDS-infected African men believe that having unprotected sex with a virgin girl will cure them of the disease. Similarly, rape is endemic in many parts of Africa, and is used as a terrorist tactic. I mention these things only to say that sexual perversions are at least as prevalent in East Africa as anywhere else.

Could some of those perversions stem from too-early experiences with sex? We don't know. However, the Thai kid (who may actually be 12, not 13) - who appears to have repeatedly asked for sex from his tutor - could develop in to a sexual predator later on.

Thailand, like many other countries, has many rapes and date-rapes every month - many of which go unreported for obvious reasons. It's common to have venereal diseases and unwanted pregnancies from such behaviors. I've spoken with dozens of Thai women who work as masseuses - and over 90% are single moms, and not one of them gets a penny of child support. It's not a stretch to surmise that most of the tens of millions of unwanted pregnancies in Thailand probably stemmed from coercion/deception/lies of men lusting after sex.

Seduction is nearly synonimous with date-rape. The kid who begged for sex from his teacher is an younger/immature version of the plethora of sexual predators who infect Thai society.

The teacher should have sternly reprimanded him. Instead, she encouraged him, so now he (and others like him) may be further bolstered by the sexual conquest - to go on to future conquests - whether the prey are willing or not.

The Daily Mail (UK) has a story about a 13 year old boy fathering a child with a 15 year old girl. A while later, two other boys say that they may be the father of this poor baby. Now they have to undergo DNA tests to finally determine who fathered the child.

This is getting totally screwed up.

Since when do Nympo 13 yo girls exist? Never heard of it

japanese schoolgirl in the news a while ago

The shy Japanese nymph enjoys fantasizing about fat fortysomethings with excessive neck and back hair.

“I can’t explain it,” said Nakajima, dressed in a pleated miniskirt and pure white knee socks. “There’s just something about American men who are at least twice my age and nearly three times my body weight that totally drives me wild.”

Added Nakajima, “They’re so hot.”

Though she finds all pasty, middle-aged men intoxicating, Nakajima said balding Midwesterners who carry most of their weight in their stomach particularly turn her on. According to the sexually inquisitive teen, she often daydreams about sleeping with a 43-year-old divorcé with poor hygiene habits.

How long do you think this thread will be open?

:o

I haven't laughed out loud for a long time, thanks Scott:)

Its sad that so many feel that this situation is indeed funny or to be laughed at, I do understand those who wish to fantasize as to what they would do if they were the 13 year old boy yes its the schoolboys dream to shag but its only a dream and remains only a dream but in the true light of day this is a crime involving a CHILD lets not loose sight of the facts, moreover the responsible attitude of a few is to be commended.

The issue surrounding the matter is can a CHILD of 13 years give his or her consent to a sexual act, I maintain that a CHILD of 13 years CAN NOT give full consent to an adult in any sexual matter and to advance the theory that because of his size and being advanced of his years adds to the validity of his consent is no defence at all

A sexual non active child has no knowledge of the consequence of his or her actions, so to mitigate that the child consented to sex with a 29 year old after first making advances only makes the case that the 29year old took full advantage of a CHILD living out his fantasy and encouraged the child that his actions were acceptable behaviour.

WRONG..........the charge of rape should be persuade by the Police against this teacher be they male or female to send a message to those in Thailand and the rest of the World.

CHILD ABUSE IN ANY FORM WILL NOT BE TOLORATED AND THE FULL PENALTY OF THE LAW WILL BE IMPOSED TO ALL OFFENDERS

Since we will never know the real facts of the case it's pointless to start blaming. There could have been quite a few differences in the situation.

The Young horny charming boy could have instigated it. The woman could have tried numerous times to push him away but was worried if she pushed away too hard the boy might complain about her and she would lose the job/money. So she gave into his advances and they both had a good time.

Once when i was young but a bit older than that boy i began instigated a similar situation with a similarly older woman who was really hot. Alas I stopped myself and now wish i hadn't.

Rape is harmful because you are forcing something on someone with they cant control and against their will. If the boy is controlling the situation or at least wanting it too it is hardly going to damage him in anyway other than starting a life or sexual promiscuity with random people harmful to a degree but brought on by himself.

Calling it child abuse without all the facts is a bit.....

Now what if it was a girl?

Since when do Nympo 13 yo girls exist? Never heard of it and doubtful one would ever instigate that act in a similar situation unlike boys are far more likely to do. Or at least a lot less chance of it happening compared to boys who start getting erections watching hooters on Tv when they are about 11.

Thats would be the biggest difference. Girls are dreaming of meeting a rich prince charming while young boys are thinking of something else entirely.

But wec ant blame either the boy or the woman of anything more than stupidity at this point since we dont know the facts. But i can say if i was him and i saw a chance with my first woman at that age then i'd probably go for it.

If some ugly woman came onto me and forced me to have sex with her I would be telling my parents not my friends.

Not saying what she did is right but there is a massive difference between child abuse and being horny.

A 13 yo boy is quite capable of deciding his own actions at that age and is responsible for them. I remember when i was that age and am still responsible for my actions. Just coz I was young doesnt mean i didnt know right from wrong, just meant i was less likely to listen to myself :D

That last statement* is so far from factual it is concerning. Read my above post...

Edited by Digitalman