When Is It Okay To Hit Women?

dreaminthai

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if someone was coming at me to hurt me, man or woman, i would do my best to defend myself. i dont care what sex they are.

however, i do not condone violence against anyone, no matter what gender. in fact, i really find it hard to understand how people get in to a boxing ring and box. i could not find a good enough reason to want to sock someone in the face - even if it is in the name of sport.

I stand by my opinion.

If you are being attacked by a woman with a weapon I would use force. Jdinasia, are you saying you wouldn't?

Yes, or, no?

LOL .. but your opinion is 100% at odds with your stated experience versus your stated observations/beliefs.

No .. I'd run away :o

what if you were backed into a corner, no where to run or hide.

she had a knife and her arms and body was covered with baby oil so restraining her would be impossible.

she is about to stab you directly in the family jewels as jealous thai women often do.

only a strike to the face or throat would save your life.

what would you do ?

Edited by mc2

Since she's already oiled, give her a nice massage to calm her down. After she falls asleep, split.

Cheers to that !

"What if she had a nuclear bomb!?"

But I'd just tell lies about academic credentials until she fell asleep :o

Since she's already oiled, give her a nice massage to calm her down. After she falls asleep, split.

Cheers to that !

"What if she had a nuclear bomb!?"

But I'd just tell lies about academic credentials until she fell asleep :o

ive tried that tactic. the girl only gets more enraged and starts stalking me :D

I think the question is when is it NOT ok to hit anyone? :D For centuries force and violence equal power so no surprise that not everybody understands why a lot of saliva have to be wasted in a fight.

When I was growing up it was more than ok for teachers to hit their students or parents to hit their kids and I think today it still is in Thailand. Thais even believed you cannot raise good children without hitting them a bit when you wanna teach them a lesson. I think this silly belief somehow give ways to sadistic parents who like beating up their kids for no good reasons. I've seen a mother kicking her little boy on the street because he wouldn't stop crying or something. I was driving pass quickly so I didn't do anything but I don't think i know what to do if i was walking by. Anyway I was thinking that I would not be surprised or angry at this boy if he grew up to be a rapist or a wife-beater. I am also not angry with the mother because I think she had it bad herself. So it's all part of a bad cycle isn't it :o

Even stranger thing is what happen in Thai soaps if you ever watch one, it's almost like COOL for people to hit one another and for men to rape women. The leading actor always rapes the leading actress and they end up happily ever after together!! You have to be mental to call this entertainment haha and they want to ban people smoking and boobs on TV? So smoking is evil and raping is a nice way to express love umm makes sense...:D

And don't say Thai women have bad tempers because I know for a fact that we are much much more patient than western women. The chance of us getting violent also much much less. The majority of thai women are nothing like women who work in or around tourist areas. But maybe the tourists are not easy to put up with :o

I personally wouldn't hit a woman under normal circumstances, but obviously self defece is different. Also if I caught one picking my pocket I'd feel pretty justified in slapping her away.

Respect is one thing, but it doesn't mean they are precious objects who can take advantage of this fact.

Seems to be that those who're not able to keep them's "house in order" need physical force, like to hit the partner, to get everything "back on track"! But that wouldn't be true for long term!

Anyway, doesn't matter why and under which circumstances someone didn't see an other way than to use physical force to "solve" existing problems, it just show a lack of self confidence civilised manner.

As this thread is going nohere other than trolling, I'll close this thread now.

///CLOSED